Elena Lincoln

Elena
I almost had the Grey empire in my hands, but my stupid daughters just couldn't pull it off and both are dead now. Now what will I live on. I no longer have money to pay for protection in here. The Elder family failed me. Once the girls got rid of the Kavanagh girls in Barbados I thought we could get both married to the Grey boys. Kate nailed hers down, but Nina was not able to get Christian so we came up with a new plan. I had no idea my girls were so stupid. I have been putting off things and now I have to pay the piper. Richard got rid of me as quickly as he could. He left the country and he is running a new company. I set this all up and it is in shambles. They nearly got caught in Barbados. I can't believe this.
Carol Jenkins
I see Elena hasn't gotten her money again this week and she is watching the news very carefully. It is then I see the warden walking up t her and asking her to come with him. Warden Williams rarely comes to get any prisoner, but this is serious because her cell is being searched. They pack her things up and she is being transferred to a maximum security prison. Word is that she is going up for murder charges along with the rest of her other charges.
Warden Williams
I got news that Elena Lincoln is getting moved for further crimes including murder charges in another country. We are transferring her to federal prison and the parents of the dead Kavanagh girls are wanting justice for them. A change of venue has been ordered. They moved pretty fast or they have been looking for her for a while, since no one knew she had children. But I guess they went by the name last name Elder. Apparently Elena Lincoln set everything up to kill the Kavanagh girls so her daughters could replace them as Seattle's elite socialites. They did for a few years since the Kavanagh family never came back to Seattle and only came back to identify the bodies and that is when the jig was up. So federal agents are moving her to maximum security women's prison. They had been looking at Elena and the girls for some time. Her ex husband found the evidence when he went through the girls possessions. He turned over everything immediately to the police. The only thing he kept was their wills and insurance. Which he thinks should go to the Kavanagh family for their loss. He was named as the beneficiary of all their assets. They left Elena a dollar each. I chuckled when Elena said something about inheriting her daughters estate. She was clueless about what her daughters really thought about her.
Richard Lincoln
I couldn't believe that Elena gave the girls her maiden name. She had them thinking their father was someone else. I told them I had DNA evidence they were both mine. But they were again were bonded to all their mother's lies. Look where it got them. They are both dead due to following her instructions all for money. I sold my company and I live the simple life now. Elena almost took me down with her. I washed my hands of her, but not before I put some safeguards in place. I was kept in the dark about her evil plotting and using the girls to her advantage. They are still digging into everything regarding her plans. Nina and Kate recorded everything after she left them holding the bag in Barbados. The cops are digging very deeply. At least the brother of Jack Hyde wasn't anything like him and called 911 when he realized what was going on, too bad he didn't call quickly enough. He is recovering in the hospital. He had joined her so he could get her back to the hospital. Elsa aka Nina and Ashley as Kate. A score card is really needed with Elena holding my daughters as the pawn n a chess game. But they are gone, I found a place to bury them and I have decided to stay in Seattle and assure Elena's life is one of misery. I will visit her regularly and remind her of how she gave birth to two beautiful girls and killed them with her plans. Anyone having any dealings with Elena comes to a bad end and had I not gotten the divorce and left town I would have been a target for all Elena's victims families. Luckily I didn't have to give her any settlement and all our assets were mine alone. She didn't know what hit her and threatened me with our daughters. I tried to get them away from her, but it failed completely. My wife Sarafina and I have a son and a daughter, we will be restoring my brother's cabin and live there. Elena turned the girls against me and Sarafina. They would have been better off without ever knowing Elena. My regret is not divorcing her after she cheated on me the first time. I could have kept the girls from her for good, but they cried and cried for me not to take them away from their mother.
The funeral was a quiet affair, Elliott came and said farewell to the person he thought was his wife. A young woman was with him and soothed him as they walked away, I merely nodded at him and I think he understood that I had no idea what they were up to. I sent a letter of apology to him and Mia, for the girls actions. I tried to give the insurance money to Elliott and Mia, but the refused it and t9ld me to donate it to a charity for victims of abuse or violence. The service went quickly because they had very few people show respects, the paparazzi were there taking invasive photos for their rags of a paper. We watched as the coffins were placed in the ground and headed home.