A Pedophile Among Us

Detective Stuart
When I arrived at the Lincoln home after getting the first of many search warrants we are going to be serving today. I had no idea half our detectives would be tied up in searches of so many suspects. Evidence was building on two separate individuals and becoming more than we ever knew. Lincoln and Hyde were our main targets and the rest were secondary. There was no doubt that Richard was a man who trusted his wife way too much. I think the poor man went into shock at what he saw in his basement. I told him to call his attorney before he said anything else to us. We helped him pack a bag and he took what we allowed him to out of his safe. That took an hour and a half. He rented a cheap room at a hotel and gave us his number. I had one of the cops drive him there so we could search his car.
Richard
I call my attorney and start divorce proceedings and he asked me if this means that Elena needs to find her own attorney,
Attorney Allen Jones
Elena had called me from the jail to represent her to get bailed out, but she didn't have enough equity in her businesses and she wasn't the only one on her title to the Lincoln home and wasn't on the Lincoln shipping co. I told her I couldn't get her bailed out without having insurance and property to the value of the bond if she jumped bail. Now that Richard is asking for a divorce. I ask him point blank about bailing Elena out and he said he will not bail her out and won't sign away his livelihood for a cheating pedophile. He tells me they are searching his house and they found a 14 year old boy in what looked like a torture dungeon. I sent him the photos of the scene and he started calling for his assistant. He said not to send those to anyone else and delete them immediately.
Richard
I followed Allen's instructions to the letter and made an emergency appointment for the next morning to get the divorce started. As soon as the news hit the papers that my wife was a pedophile it would cause my business to dip. He said we are getting ahead of the game by getting the divorce filed, but that might just be a stopgap for a moment and everything might go under anyway. He recommended that I try to sell off Elena's sales since I have controlling interest in them and I decided to offer them to the first buyer to make me any offer. They are searching all the salons and all my homes and companies. So they are going to be tied up in legal actions for now. Allen finally gave me some good news. The salons were sold after they searched and found things only in her offices and safes. My other home had nothing so I could move there if I wanted to. I moved there and they brought my car back to me. They had used my car in the attack on the Grey home. Was my wife always insane or did she lose it recently? The detective said she hid her propensity for young boys before we ever met and married. I decide to call Carrick Grey and apologize to him and his family for everything Elena has put them through. I tell him everything I found out and that I am sorry for what Elena tried with his children.
Carrick
I listen to Richard and I recalled that he was out of town when Elena tried to seduce our boys. They told us exactly what had happened, but it was her word against theirs. We stayed away from them from that point in and Grace changed to a different salon for her and Mia. The next story I heard was again her word against her victim.
Grace
I had the unfortunate timing of being in the ER when a 14 year old boy came in with obvious sexual assaults done to him along with whipping him and bloody stripes on his body. The Detective immediately called for another dr to treat him. Luckily I hadn't touched him or anything concerning him.
Detective Stuart
Mrs Grey you can't treat this boy or even be near him for any reason. Go find a different dr for him. She goes and calls for any dr to come to the ER for an emergent patient. I haven't seen her since. We have called the boys parents and they are being inform of his condition. Paul Clayton was going in and out of consciousness and he has been crying out for Mistress to stop please.
Francine Clayton
I cry as I see my poor baby being strapped onto the bed to prevent him hurting himself. Dr Fellowes talks to me and James about what they found and we want blood for whoever did this to our son.
James Clayton
I hold Frannie and and hold Paul's hand. We are here son, we are here. I sit Frannie down and pull another chair next to her. We watch as the doctors and nurses come and go and we need to give them time to be alone and treat our son. Suddenly they come running out with Paul and the tell us they need to take him into emergency surgery and ask to get typed for blood donations. A nurse has me sign fir the surgery and we are led down to the lab for blood testing. The next hours we are donating blood. They have kept us up to date and the had to give him five units of blood and he is doing well so far and the surgery is nearly over.
Richard
I watch as the family of the boy are waiting and watching for any news on their son. I make a call and Christian Grey picks up my call and asks what I want. I tell him that I want to get rid of everything I own and have my attorney handle the sale and I want to pay for all the boys medical bills and whatever he will need down the line. He says that I should have listen to him and Elliott about Elena. I apologize again.
Within a week I have signed everything over to Christian Grey and he has transferred a nice sum to my account and paid off all the bills for the Clayton's for me along with a huge check. Allen has handled turning over the check for the parents and apparently the Grey family gave them a nice sum as well.
Detective Stuart
Mr Lincoln decided to leave the state and told us to call him if he was needed to assure Elena serves a lot of time.
Christian
If we had called the police when she came in to us, we might have stopped this from happening, they are funding new victims daily. Jack Hyde on the other hand went for 18 and older, but he drugged them and blackmailed them to keep them in line. Sherry Smith and Leila Williams were two of their many victims. Elena and him owned a club that practiced BDSM but not the consensual type. They found it and many underage boys and girls and men and women all being tortured. I bought the place and had it knocked down and told Elliott to create a safe haven for children abused in the same manner that Paul Clayton was. Ethan Kavanagh offered his services for the Clayton family. The Lamberts were kept out of the scenario and they have became good friends to all of us, just privately.