Wedding Bells, Warning Bells

Elliott
We finally get married and everything has gone smoothly and Nina has behaved so far. But the reception is still ahead of us. She hasn't seen the engagement ring on Anastasia's hand yet. She only has ayes for Christian. They got engaged the night of our rehearsal dinner. Things are getting interesting now that we are married and thrown the bouquet and garter. Christian and Anastasia steered clear of those. As a matter of fact they haven't been seen for a while. Just after the last speech was made, Christian gets up and takes Anastasia to the middle of the dance floor and the minister is standing there waiting to marry them as well. I watch as Nina's mouth drops. Kate is in shock as well. We watch as my brother marries Anastasia at our reception. She throws the bouquet at Nina they had the minister exclude the part where if anyone can give a reason why the two can't get married speak now or forever hold your tongue. Nina protests and security tells her either calm down or leave.
Kate
I can't believe that they got married, it at least they waited until everything was done for our wedding. Nina won't shut up about Anastasia throwing the wedding bouquet at her. I remind her that Anastasia can't see at times, I chuckle to myself as I know there was no doubt Anastasia can determine who is where and has definitely hit Nina in the face with the bouquet. Christian paid for our wedding and our honeymoon as well.
Nina
I can't believe Anastasia thinks that a marriage license will stop me from getting my man. My man being Christian Grey her now husband. I am going to break that up. I make sure I have what I need in my purse and slip the pill into the drink waiting for Christian Grey.
Mia
I tell Taylor that Nina has put whatever she had into Christian's drink. We distract her and change it to her spot. We wait and watch as she takes a sip of the drugged drink meant for Christian. We have no idea what she has drugged it with and hope it is safe. Taylor will be watchful and have a security person watching over her.
Taylor
We knew that she was going to do this in hopes of getting Christian in bed with her today. We were ready for her, we are going to pull something on her. One of my men will be assuring she is safe and in a hotel room. A female security person will undress her and stage the bedroom like she has had sex. But the both security guards will act like nothing happened. They were told to assure she was safe and saw her breathing normally and stood guard outside of her room. They planted a tux exactly like mr Grey's and underwear, a suitcase was in the room with various mens attire in it. Housekeeping will come in and collect all the men's clothing and leave telling her that checkout is at a certain time. They will refuse to tell her who rented the room. The hotel values it's customers privacy. The weddings went off without a hitch. Nina is still trouble though.
Christian
Taylor has told us that Nina has checked out and can't get any information on who she spent the night with. Anastasia chuckles and says she is going to try to say it was me and she got pregnant by me. Unless I can two places at once it is not possible.
Anastasia
We are in New York at his home there. We left after the reception ended. We are going to spend two weeks enjoying each other. Our marriage was announced this morning and we got out of town fast. All the paperwork was signed for name change and being added to accounts and his will. It took three days to go through a lot of things he needed to explain. We had to hide the fact we were going to marry at Elliott and Kate's wedding so no one could break it up. She tried to though. She showed up at his building and his penthouse and then our new home on the sound. She didn't figure on me throwing her out and calling Kate to tell her the next time Nina came near me or Christian she would be arrested. She was part of the wedding party so she was given a pass. We had the speak now or hold your peace taken out of the wedding vows as well as the obey. Kate and Elliott forgave us when they found out we sent them to a month long honeymoon on Christian's private island. Staff included along with jet to take them. My family were in on it, like we could hide it from them. We knew about the drug and her trying to get Christian alone in a hotel room to get him naked and have her way with him and record it all.
Christian
The wedding photos were sent to us and they turned out great. Mia said the recorded everything that happened with Nina including her slipping the drug in my glass, they switched the glasses and then handled it accordingly. I didn't watch everything just the parts needed. I am glad we moved the wedding to Kate and Elliott's wedding day as well. This solved a lot of issues for me and Anastasia.
Kate
I turned my phone off after the third irate call from Nina about the restraining order against her because of what she did at my wedding. She slipped something in Christian's drink and the court was shown a video of her doing it. They pressed charges on her as well. She wanted to be bailed out, but no one will bail her out. So she is spending two moths behind bars for drugging the drink. Elliott thinks Nina will be worse once she gets out of jail and doesn't want her around us at all. I can't blame him.