It Wasn't Over

Taylor
I had to call the cops on both Elena Lincoln and Sherry Smith two weeks later, I checked to see if we just had a full moon out, because it seems like all the crazy people were out on the same day. Mr Grey was trying to get into the SUV when they both came toward him in two different directions as we drove out of the parking garage. I swear they looked they had been standing in the rain a while. They pounded on the windows before security finally cuffed them both together and dialed the cops. We had gotten over a hundred pairs of nasty panties in the mail as well. I am glad I don't do that job. The mail room has scanner and rubber gloves and an isolated area to open and bag and tag, because you just know you are going to need names addresses and phone numbers on file for the police if we need them. That damn list is so big it scares me. But it's the males that threw me for a loop. We keep one floor to do threat assessment against Mr Grey and his family. After a year we throw the undergarments away along with the packages they come in. A red flag comes up if they determine that a person has continually sent things like this quite often. Barney created a program just to keep track of all these nut jobs.
Christian
The latest underwear assault caught everyone's eyes. I was called to the lobby at the temporary receptionist insistence that I come down. Libby Johnson had just been thrown into the job and had no idea it wasn't my birthday today. The regular girl called in sick, I was thankful she had, because fluttering her eyes and flirting with me is not in her job description. Taylor and Sawyer joins me as we walk off the elevator someone is trying to figure out how to slide a huge birthday cake through the scanner. I told them to send it back to where it came. Then music suddenly started playing from inside the cake. As the song came to a crescendo the top of the cake burst open and out comes my regular receptionist Aria Davis in a skimpy bikini with sparklers. Needless to say Aria no longer has a job. Neither does the temporary receptionist, I don't even know her name, but she had to be in on it. It turns out she was and she happened to be her cousin. Sawyer and Taylor took videos and I found them in my emails. I told the women if you are going to send things like that learn my right damn birthdate. I am sure you know how much I am worth though. Love how people think they know me from all the news articles spewing bs about me. Like the gay rumors.
Sawyer
I just can't help laughing, I think even mr Grey found the videos hilarious. I turn and see a very real threat standing in the lobby pointing a gun at mr Grey. I am starting to think this was a major distraction, I try to move, but I am stopped by Aria holding a gun on me. Then I see the gun pointed at Taylor. The new receptionist has him in a hold and she means business. No one breathes or moves at all. They have been planning this for a while. It is late afternoon and half the security are in meetings. I see mr Grey press his secondary panic button on his coat button. Barney thought it would be a good idea to set up several panic buttons for more than one circumstance. If mr Grey and his security were in a situation that all of us were taken by gun point and needed immediate help.
Leila
Suddenly I hear the lockdowns they have come down they are actually able to pinpoint mr Grey and they are able to encase him and his kidnapper. I am caught off balance and the bullet proof shielding surrounds him. And I am grabbed along with my cousins. None of us can get a clear shot and they are armed to the teeth with bullet proof shields. We are surrounded so quickly we have no choice in giving up.
Taylor
I tell you it is the full moon, it brings the crazy people out. The cops arrive to save the day thirty minutes later. But that might be because the building was still in lock down. Barney allows them in and mr Grey is taken out from the protective case he is in and escorted to the security office.
Christian
I am giving my IT guy a big raise along with Sawyer and Taylor. They made sure I was standing in the exact spot I was supposed to so I would survive while they used the distraction to get the upper hand on the assailant or in this case assailants. I think my parents will want to see me for dinner tonight, so I have Andrea call and set up dinner with my family at my new Mile High Club restaurant.
Carla
I see us at the Mile High Club for supper. In walks Robert with tickets to it from a promotional program they offered to showcase the new club. It is for the four of us. I watch as Anastasia uses her cane to make it out in a very pretty evening dress with shoes. She bought them with the huge tip from a lady who won ten million in the lottery after buying a ticket with Anastasia's suggestion. I wished my skills were as good as hers. Her brothers is, but he heals. We don't like to tell people about that for fear a repeat might happen like in Montesano. People nearly killed Austin by touching him and draining him of all his healing energy. We had to sell the house and move from there. We have never let anyone know again that Austin can heal people, it is too dangerous.