A Widower

Grace
I am holding Elliott and what we have found out about Kate and her cousin was horrible. They both had some very bad history. Their parents covered it up very well. Christian has offered to bury the women at his costs. But not in the Grey family cemetery. We found out about Kate's cheating and the abortions by way of Elliott. His private investigator gave him a huge file and Carrick and I stopped reading half way through. Elliott was desperately in love with Kate, but he wasn't stupid. When they brought Kate and Nina's bodes to the morgue they called the Kavanagh family to identify them. It was shock to them and we found out why later. The Kavanagh family buried Kate and Nina after they were killed in a car wreck in Barbados after drinking. Both were cremated. So they looked at the bodies and told us neither of them were who they said they were. We were shown what they looked like and both were red hair with green eyes. The Kavanagh family moved to New York after they came back with their only son and grandson Christian, Kate's son. Nina and Kate changed names. Kate was Ashley and Nina was Elsa. They were friends that disappeared after the car wreck. Nina Kavanagh was Elsa Elder and Kate Kavanagh was Ashley Elder. They decided to take Kate and Nina's names and move to Seattle where Christian and Elliott Grey lived. Kate and Nina had been targeted by these two women.
Carrick
The more we hear the more we realized why Anastasia didn't trust these two women at all. She stayed far away from them at all times. But without evidence she couldn't prove who they were. They were insane and she sensed it, but she had no idea that the reason she was in a coma was due to being given a wrong drug. They felt it was intentional and we could never prove it. The nurse who did it disappeared completely. We think she was killed after she failed killing Anastasia. The cabin had a place that was dug up and a body was found there. Elliott will need to see a therapist in regards to this. I can't believe what expletive will do for money, but I think they were being blackmailed.
Elliott
Let's go check on Mia and Elliott James Ascher. My namesake. Mom and dad stand up and we go see Mia and my namesake. Hey I wished it was my son, but glad in a way it isn't. It turns out Kate was pregnant again. But she scheduled yet another abortion. I want to see my nephew and see my other nephews. Mia s very pale from blood loss, they have been transfusing blood and operated on her when she arrived here at the hospital. Elliott James went into the NICU right away. He was weak as well, but he is a fighter. Paul has been by Mia's side 24/7. Christian hired staff to go run their restaurant until everything is better for them. Anastasia came to see Mia and they are closer than they were before. Austin and Robert came by along with Carla.
Austin
I placed my hands on Mia hoping it will help and dad does as well. Mom is hopeful, Anastasia says we need to come by and do it until she gets her strength back. Both are right about it, so we are scheduling time with Paul to come by and he understands why we are asking to do this and he hugs us. Mom tells him we will try our best for her.
Paul
I thank them and dad and mom walk in and they see Austin and Robert trying to heal Mia and they cry for her and thank the Lamberts. Anastasia says her goodbye's and Christian and her leave to be with their sons.
Mia
I am finally ready to go home after two weeks and my son is ready to see me again. Paul and his parents have spoiled him and so has mom, dad, and Elliott. Anastasia and Christian got the nursery furniture and Elliott created a nice room for him along with other things for him. Elliott
Things we were kept very quiet about the Elders and how they fooled everyone into thinking they were Kavanaghs. I decided to wait to date, but the women are consoling me quite a lot.
Anastasia
A good friend of mine asked for an introduction to Elliott and at first I put her off because he is going through so much. I just have an ominous feeling about her and I decide to have her checked out and found out that I was right and I tell Elliott not to go out with her if he runs into her. They work in close proximity of each other and I fax him over the background checks for him to look at. Christian has even told him to run background checks n anyone he might be interested in. What we didn't know was that he found someone when he was visiting Mia. It turns out she was a widow and had just gave birth to a set of twin daughters Abigail and Angelina. Her agents and his were there for her. They were the Alexander's and the Hope families. Charles Alexander died after being hit by a drunk driver as he was crossing at a light. Bethany Alexander
I am visiting my girls when I notice a very tall construction worker type walking over and getting a face mask to go inside and visit a baby boy Ascher. He is close to my twin girls. He holds the boy and coos at him while feeding him. I feed both my girls and change them. I watch them sleep and the guy says they are great aren't they? I smile and tell him they are perfect. He says he's wife was pregnant when she was killed. The boy is his nephew and namesake Elliott, he introduces himself as Elliott Grey. I had heard his wife had been killed. I introduce myself and my girls as well. He asks me when the father will visit my twins. I cry and tell him that he is in heaven watching over us now. A drunk driver killed him as he was at a crosswalk. He drove right over him and left him for dead. He hands me a handkerchief and has me sit by him as he comforts me.
Elliott
I hope we can chat again soon, here are my numbers call me any time you want or need to and I will be a shoulder to cry on if you wish. You had true love my wife not so much. I loved her but it apparently wasn't returned. That is something I want down the line.