A Day To Forget

Mia
I lay out in my bikini after lunch. I make sure I am no where near the gold digger. She has irritated me to no end. Everyone is mad by the time we get back on land. She tried yet again to make me carry her bags, I told her she is bigger then my 95 pounds and could stand to lose twenty pounds so she should carry everyone else's bag to burn all that food she ate off. Christian got her out of there before she could think of a comeback as if.
Grace
Was that necessary Mia?
Mia
Yes, she does that every time she sees me. Expects me to be her servant. I hope he doesn't marry that skankhoke.
Carrick
Lol, after the report I got back I think skankhole is being too kind. I have drawn up a huge prenuptial agreement just for her. We should read it at home. I hope that Christian has been having her followed. So what do you think of Kate?
Grace
I think she makes Elliott happy, Christian wasn't thrilled by her, Mia enjoyed her company. I hope Christian is having very protected sex.
Christian
I have seen the real, well not the real Sherry in total. I saw a side of her that I don't like. I tell Jason to drop me off at Escala and drive Sherry right home, no side trips to anywhere. The last time she had him take her somewhere else she spent a thousand dollars and gave the bill to Jason to take care of. We ended up in an argument about it and she tried to have me get her credit cards so she wouldn't have to ask me or Taylor for the use of them to pay the bills. I told her no and to never ask Taylor to take her anywhere but home. Ten minutes after I get into my office at home I get a call from Sherry demanding that I tell Taylor to pay for something for her. But he just left her there to get home and pay for her purchases. I tell her he was told to take her straight home, but I had no idea she lived at Nordstrom. I get off the phone and start working. God she is annoying as the phone rings again.
Carrick
Christian we need to talk about Sherry. I have given Taylor a copy of a usb for you to see. Sherry is not a faithful to you or anyone at all. We think she just wants your money. She treats us all very badly when you don't see her.
Christian
I know I had her followed on and off line. Barney found a few interesting things and we might have charges filed against her soon. She applied for a joint credit card. I watch the usb Taylor brought and I ask him to change the codes and she isn't allowed anywhere near me. I make an immediate appointment to see my doctor and block  Sherry from any and all contact with me.
Sherry
I had to call someone to come pick me up and I had to pay for my purchases. My friend paid for them and I went home with with Jack and he expected something for all his efforts. I paid a huge price for it and I am in a lot of pain now. He drove me home finally in Monday morning. I barely made it to work and Elena gave me an evil eye when I put on my coat and started on my first client. By the time I am about to walk out the door Elena stops me in my tracks.
Elena
Are you still seeing Christian Grey?
Sherry
Yes why?
Elena
I need to see him to propose an investment to him. I want to expand the salons further. Can you call him now please.
Sherry
I call and it doesn't ring through. Then I call GEH and the receptionist and she tells me that mr Grey asks that she tells me that he is no longer accepting any calls from me and he will be calling me to inform me of why in the next week.
Elena
Wow sounds like he doesn't want to have anything more to do with you. Well too bad and you are fired. Pack your things up and get out. I watch as Sherry Smith walks out the door for the last time.
Sherry
Jack has other things to do so I have find my own way home. I finally give up and get on a bus. It arrives and I get off and walk three blocks to my apartment complex. The manager is waiting for his money, I give him what I have and write him a check. My roommate glares at me as I walk inside.
Deb Stuart
Why haven't you paid the bills and where have you been?
Sherry
I was at work, I decided to leave out the fact I was fired by Elena. I let her assume that I was there working. I don't want her knowing what was really happening.
Deb
Still seeing Christian Grey?
Sherry
I tell her yes that we were in his boat this weekend and his family were there along with his family.
Deb
How did it go, are they nice?
Sherry
I guess so, you know I don't do families you know that. His sister is a brat, glamour puss Kate Kavanagh was there with Elliott hanging all over her. I threw that in there to torture her, because she wants that man badly, but he hasn't shown her any. So I push the edges a bit and tell her that the Grey family loved her. They actually put up with her for Elliott. They hated me, but once I marry Christian who cares what they think. Mia will definitely lose her credit cards. I will not allow him to buy things for any one without my authority.