Epilogue - Next Stop, The New Journey

Note: There's going to be the post-part after the epilogue. Thank you, everyone.

In Corona, the big black rocks are gone by Rapunzel.

Passing through the woods, there was the village.

In Old Corona, Rapunzel, Eugene and Varian faced King Frederic nervously.

They tightened their teeth.

Everybody of Corona and the Brotherhood witnessed the disappointment.

They are pitiful.

King Frederic was solemn. "So, you couldn't get the Moonstone off of my daughter, Eugene?" He wondered.

Eugene sighs. He was melancholy. "Your majesty, I have tried. It won't budge." Eugene replied.

Varian was gloomy. "Your majesty, we are really worried of Rapunzel." He said.

The princess looked down. She was shamed of herself.

King Frederic looks at Eugene and Varian. Then, King Frederic glimpses at his daughter. He sighed. "Rapunzel..." King Frederic said.

The princess stared at her father with her sad eyes.

King Frederic was affectionate yet glum. "After Eugene and Varian save you in the castle, I can't be more thankful for them that you're safe." King Frederic added. He sighs again. King Frederic smiled. "They are off the hook." He declared.

Eugene and Varian blinked their eyes twice. They are baffled.

Rapunzel was pleased. "Dad, are you really?" She asked.

King Frederic nodded his head. "Yes, Rapunzel." He added. "Eugene's and Varian's name are being pardoned." King Frederic answered in his declaring.

Eugene and Varian are beamed. They are chuckling delightfully. Eugene and Varian hugged.

King Frederic clears his throat.

Rapunzel, Eugene and Varian are alerting at the king.

King Frederic was solemn again yet firm. "Varian, your father told me about what happened if Rapunzel still has the Moonstone." He mentioned.

Varian was quizzed. "What did my dad say, your majesty?" He wonders.

King Frederic was definite. "Your father says that if Rapunzel still obtained the Moonstone, then my daughter must go to The Spire. The Keeper of the Spire will help Rapunzel." He suggested in his reply.

The princess has her eyes widened.

Quirin goes to Varian. Quirin was serious yet concerned. "Varian, this is the way to get the Moonstone off of Rapunzel." Quirin stated.

Varian was anxious. "He won't cause any harm to the princess, would he?" Varian asked.

Quirin shook his head. He was confident. "No, Varian." Quirin answered.

Varian sighs in relief.

Rapunzel was awkward yet fretful. "Actually...I have been to The Spire before...and I haven't seen the Keeper of the Spire...Just the assistant..." she mentions honestly.

Eugene was puzzled at the princess. "Okay, just the Keeper of the Spire's assistant..." he added. "Does HE know anything about the Keeper of the Spire?" Eugene wondered.

Rapunzel was unease. "I...didn't ask her about it...I was minding the ancient scroll pieces..." she replied frankly.

Eugene and Varian blinked their eyes twice. They are bewildered. "HER?!" Eugene and Varian inquired in exclamation in unison.