Chapter 8 - Cassandra versus Eugene

Outside of the Dark Kingdom's castle gates, there was a sword battle.

King Edmund was angry.

Cassandra was madder.

They clashed their swords at each other lots of times.

The dark king was full of valor. "Mam, I have told you! I don't know anyone named Flynn Rider!" King Edmund shouted.

The former guardswoman was not persuaded. "Last time I checked, Rapunzel got her crown back from here! Flynn Rider has to be here! He has to be!" Cassandra yelled. She was upset.

Eugene arrived in time for the fight. He was resolute. "CASSANDRA! YOU'RE QUARRELING GOES TO ME! NOT MY DAD!" Eugene hollered.

King Edmund and Cassandra halted the sword-fighting.

They are bewildered.

Cassandra encountered Eugene. She was ticked off. "FLYNN RIDER?!" Cassandra shrieked in exclamation.

King Edmund was awkward yet concerning. "Actually, my son's actual name is Eugene Fitzherbert." King Edmund clarified.

Cassandra faces the king. "Whatever!" She bickered.

King Edmund was astonished.

Cassandra encounters Eugene again. She was not thrilled. Cassandra prepares her sword fighting stance. "You have a match that we haven't start one year ago, Fitzherbert!" She yells.

Eugene rolled his eyes. He was irked. Eugene brought his sword out. "Well, it's better than Rider, anyway." He commented. Eugene marched forward to the triggered-Former-Coronan-guardswoman.

King Edmund steps aside from the aggravating used-to-be-royal-guard-of-Corona.

Cassandra was growling at Eugene.

Varian, Quirin, Adira and Lance watched Eugene and Cassandra anxiously.

King Edmund goes to Domino. He patted his horse. "This has been getting strangerer and strangerer every single night." King Edmund stated.

Domino neighed in agreement.

Maximus and Ruddiger are curious.

Cassandra charges at Eugene. "You should have snuck in the tower, you dumb thief!" She yelled.

Eugene hastened at Cassandra. "If I did, I would have got arrested from you!" He shouted.

They are clashing their swords together. They go clanging for their swords hitting at each other.

Neither of them faltered.

They go back and forth, back and forth, forth and back. They fought on.

Eugene's and Cassandra's eyebrows are furrowed.

Cassandra groans. "Well you should!" She argued.

Eugene grunts. "I don't have time for remembering the past year! I didn't know that Rapunzel was the princess of Corona!" He ranted.

Cassandra snarled. "Me either, Fitzherbert! I realized that Rapunzel IS the princess of Corona! Because she told me she was living in the tower for eighteen years! By my own mother! And another year in the castle! By her real father!" She vented.

Eugene was surprised. Then, he was irritated. "Gothel! GOTHEL WAS YOUR MOM!" Eugene shouted.

Cassandra was stern. "YEAH! And I don't care how you know my mother! No one cares about me!" She argues.

Eugene was sympathetic yet angry. "Cassandra, you better hear me out!" He vents.

Cassandra shook her head. "I'm done hearing from anybody! I just wanna beat you up for destroying my life!" She screamed.