Chapter 11 - Nothing Left to Lose

Note: This is going to be the longest part I will ever write. And don't worry. It's gonna be intense first off. And then, it gets better. You'll see the italic font for Zhan Tiri's voice, Eugene's words to Rapunzel and the incantations. Thank you and enjoy.

Three days later...

It was morning of Corona.

Passing thru the peaceful forest, there was the Snuggling Duckling.

In the pub, Eugene and Varian are going over their plans. They are using the Demanitus portal for sealing Zhan Tiri away to the Lost Realm.

They are gathered on one table.

Varian was perplexed. "Eugene, if we're gonna imprison Zhan Tiri like Demanitus has done it before, we have to get her close to the portal." Varian suggested.

Eugene was annoyed. "I may have to agree with you, Varian." Eugene added. "But to put it where...The throne room was being occupied...Cassandra told me that..." he mentioned.

King Edmund goes near Eugene and Varian. King Edmund was confident. "If I make a decision you two..." He said.

Eugene and Varian faced the king.

Eugene narrowed his eyes. "You do, dad?" He wondered.

King Edmund was unsure yet believing to be. He smiled. "Yes. And if the throne room was being used, I suggest the banquet room." King Edmund replied.

Eugene's and Varian's eyes got widened. They are surprised.

King Edmund shrugs. "It's big enough for your portal project." He uttered.

Eugene and Varian glanced at each other. They are cheerful. "The Banquet Galore." They whispered in unison.

Eugene was excited. "This is where we're going to be putting the Demanitus' portal." He said.

Varian was psyched. "We are really gonna stop Zhan Tiri for certainty." He believed.

Eugene looked at his father. "Dad, this is brilliant!" He exclaimed.

King Edmund was happy yet awkward. "Lance wouldn't quit screaming his head off about the banquet. Geez, he dreams so much about food." King Edmund clarified.

Eugene and Varian chuckled a little bit.

Eugene raised his eyebrow. "Classic Lance." He said.

—————————————————————

Moments later, all Coronans residents, including the king and queen of Corona stayed behind in the pub.

Eugene, Varian, Quirin, King Edmund, Hector, Adira, Lance, Cassandra, Fidella, Maximus, Ruddiger and Pascal are ready to sneak in the Corona castle.

Cassandra wore her royal guard uniform.

Eugene, Varian and Quirin wears the dark warrior outfit. The black clothes with their dark red cape. Each one has an emblem on their cape. The circle with three lines. Neither of them has a helmet.

They walked carefully thru the secret passageway.

Cassandra was leading them a way. She was firm. "We can't let Zhan Tiri and Rapunzel know we're here." Cassandra whispered.

Quirin was bothered. "Agreed." He said quietly.

Lance was mystified. "Does anyone here like to share something while we're sneaking?" He asked in his hush tone.

Adira was bemused yet definite. "Back in the pub, the Pub Armorer told me that Shorty has been eating the Loss-of-Memory berries." She answered in her shush.