The Train Track Massacre (Multifandom Lore)

TWs: Threats, blood, stabbing, descriptions of a panic attack, overall pain

Plot described in the first one-shot of the multifandom lore. In this one, Angel's nightly walk down the train tracks leads her to an unexpected meeting with her beloveds and her best friend. She finally confronts them fully about their assaults on Spamton and things go downhill for everybody there.

This is almost 5,000 words long. Be prepared.

"Hello?" came a familiar voice. All four beings quickly turned their heads in the direction of the sound, in utter shock.

"Wh-" White's eyes widened in pure disbelief. "Holy shit, you were right. It's exactly 2:30, and she's here."

"White? Is that you?" came the voice again, seeming to come from a silhouette standing in the middle of the train tracks. "I can't see you well, but I can kinda tell..."

"I- yes!" White exclaimed, straightening up and looking at the figure.

"ANG-" Spamton tried to shout, but was instantly silenced by Technoblade's harsh glare.

"Spam? Is that Spam with you?" Angel asked, moving closer. "What the fuck are you guys doing at two-fucking-thirty in the morning?!"

"What are you doing at two-thirty in the morning?" White asked as he slowly approached her.

"You know I always walk down these tracks at this time!" Angel exclaimed. "Wait, who's all with you?"

"Just me, Ballora, Techno, and Spamton." White said. "We're kind of in the middle of something, so-"

Angel paused a bit. "Can I help?" she asked, suspicion lacing her voice.

"No!" Ballora exclaimed. "Just go back to bed, it's good for you!"

"Not yet," she replied. "You guys can't come into the light, can you? It's really dark where you are, and I can't see a damn thing."

White looked back at his companions. Ballora shook her head quickly, but Techno nodded.

"She'll get it." he told White, who shrugged.

"She'd better understand..." his voice lowered into a quiet growl as his gaze fell onto Spamton. "for both of your sakes. Come on."

"This is a horrible idea..." Ballora muttered, starting forward.

"It's completely-"

"What's a horrible idea?" Angel piped up, approaching the group. She made her way into a patch of moonlight, and her face, laced with confusion and intrigue, was illuminated.

"Why Angel," White said, approaching her, his glowing eyes trailing over her with admiration. "you look truly radiant tonight."

"Uh, thanks, but what are you..." her voice trailed off as she looked over the rest of the small squad, her eyes fixating on Spamton. A wave of nervousness crossed over her face at his frightened expression.

"Spam...? Are you-" she paused as she started to put two and two together, her sleep-deprived mind forming a logical explanation for what was going on.

"White..." she breathed, and a wry smile grew on her face. "White, White, White."

"Yes, love?" he asked, tilting his head.

"I thought you changed, White." Angel muttered. "I thought you were telling the truth."

"You know I would never-"

"Lie to me, huh?" she scoffed, stepping forward. "I thought I told you to stay the hell away from Spamton."