(𝟏🫶🏽)

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔
"𝙱𝚛𝚒"
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

                             𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚔                                          "𝙱𝚛𝚒"                      𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜 , 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

I was laying down peacefully about to go to sleep after a long day of school until I heard my annoying ass brother come buss in my room.

"WAKE YO ASS UP"my brother Bryson said.

"Bruh OMGSH get the fuck out" i said throwing a pillow at him.

"Bruh come to the store wimme real quick"he said.

"No I'm going to sleep" i said closing my eyes about to go to sleep and then he dragged me off the bed.

"MOMMAAAA" i yelled out.

"Dawg you a fucking snitch" he said.

"Girl why you calling my name like that" my momma said walking in.

"Bryson won't leave me alone and I'm tryna go to sleep" i said.

"Boy get out this girl room" she said.

"Ma I'm just tryna make her come to the store with me but ok I see how she wanna act, that's why yo big head ass bet not ask me for nun of my snacks when I come back Cus I was gon pay for you" he said and I looked up and got out of bed when he said that.

"Well shit if you payin thennn" i said putting on my slides.

"Nah stay yo ass in here" he said.

"Can y'all stop cussin damn , y'all kids get on my nerves, i should've swolled y'all" my momma said walking away to her room as me and Bryson laughed.

"You driving" i said giving my brother the keys.

"No duhh Nigga" he said and we walked down stairs out the door.

.............

"Grab me some skittles and lemonade" i said as my brother got out the car.

"Nah Nigga you coming in too or you not getting shit"he said and I rolled my eyes and got out the car.

We walked in the corner store and some man was asking for money as soon as we walked in.

"Here you go" i sad giving him a dollar Cus that's the only thing I had on me.

"Buy me some backwoods" I told my brother because I was underage to get them.