touch deprived (Taekook)

Start from the beginning

Panting, he throws the radio at Taehyung, who gives him a confused look as he picks it up.

"I don't know how to work radios," he says, "where do you come from?"

the boy sighs as he walks up,

"Daegu" he said as he takes the radio.

"okay, i was wondering because i've never seen you before. Do you know what happened to everyone?"

He shakes his head,

"Nope."

Taehyung sighed but the. slightly smiled,

"I'm so happy to see another human. It's been a long time..."

The other gave him a confused look,

"When did everyone disappear for you?"

"Around 10 years ago, why? didn't that happen to you to?" Taehyung said.

"Everyone disappeared 3 days ago...i woke up to plants being everywhere."

Taehyungs jaw lacked as he stumbled in his legs,

"3 days ago?? you're telling me that i'm the only one that had to go through this for 10 years?!"

"I don't know how or why. what's you're name anyway?"

"I'm...im Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook. Do you know how to get anywhere high up?"

The said male thought about it,

"Follow me."

As the 2 boys headed out the building and down the street, Jungkook couldn't help but ask,

"How have you been doing here by yourself? have you ever tried to go out of this small town to maybe find people?"

Taehyung turned to him,

"of course i did, but there was no one-well there were animals and all that, but no actual people."

Jungkook gulped, scared that he, too, would have to wait 10 or more years to find others.

they continued walking,

"Tomorrow im going to head south, see what else i can find." Jungkook said.

"There's nothing south, just fields of wheat and flowers. Trust me, i've looked."

they made it to a tall tree where Taehyung grabbed the rope and started to skillfully climb up until he got into his house.

he slightly laughed as he watched Jungkook struggle to climb up, but once he did, he sighed as he laid on the floor.

"This is my home..."

the other nodded as he played with the radio, trying to contact anything at all.

Taehyung sat down as he watched,  eventually leaning on something as his back started to hurt.

Sunset soon arrived and Jungkook finally snapped out of it, setting the radio down as he saw the other asleep on the floor.

"hey-Taehyung.." he said gently. The other stirred awake but quickly moved back, grabbing a stick,

"Oh- sorry, Jungkook. I'm not used to hearing anyone talk anymore." he said, really guilty.

Jungkook felt bad for the other,

"How have you been doing?" he asked.

"Um...im okay. I'm used to being by myself so i'm kinda weirded out by you. Sorry if that sounds wrong."