33- Protective

Heyy Hoesssss

So how is your day

hope I made it better fr fr

I was going to read twisted games instead of writing but I changed my mind

Be lucky bitc-

anyways have a good read and I'll see you at the end

VOTE AND COMMENT

"Quite being a bitch," I smack Ares, snatching my drink out of his hand, he glared are me, "calm down big boy, you'll get wrinkles

"Quite being a bitch," I smack Ares, snatching my drink out of his hand, he glared are me, "calm down big boy, you'll get wrinkles." I smiled.

Ares rolls his eyes taking a drink of his whisky.

Me and Ares are in the kitchen. We just got back from the hospital, I was there for a night and all day today. Now it is nighttime, and everyone is asleep.

Alaska will be home tomorrow Damon is picking her up, I'm going on a mission tomorrow with Ares.

I lift myself up on the counter, Ares glanced over at me and licked his lips, when he starts to come over to me by body starts to heat up.

Ares comes between my legs and put his hands on the top of my thighs. I'm wearing shorts so I can feel his rings on my thigh, I gasp a bit, "I want to kiss you," he leans in looking at my lips, I sigh shakily, "do it then," my breath was caught in my throat when he slams his lips on mine.

My hands go on his face, he grips my thigh harshly, I moan in his mouth. Then he suddenly wraps my legs around his body, he walks up to my room.

When we reach my room he lays me down on the bed, he lays on top of me still kissing me, I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

She pulls me closer to her warm body

She pulls me closer to her warm body. I groan in her mouth; I feel myself hard it hurts, and I know she can feel it.

I cup her face as I pull apart, her lips are dark red and swollen, her eyes open I stare into her dark blue eyes.

Fuck, I love her eyes.

"Quite staring at me like that," her noes scrunches up. I shake my head, "no I think I'm good." I kiss her nose, then she pushes me off, my back hits her bed, I chuckle looking at her, she smiles at me.