"Mmmn? Whatcha lookin' at? ...Do you need something?" Nahoya asked

"Nothing, just nothing, go back to listening to sensei"

"Hah! I wasn't even listening to sensei in the first place"

༺❀༻

Emma called you during lunchtime and invited you over to her house later to make chocolates for Valentine's.

As soon as the last class ended, you rushed to the store a classmate recommended to you, to buy the ingredients needed.

While checking the price of an item, you caught a glimpse of lavender hair. Looking up, you saw the lilac-eyed boy walking down the aisle while scanning the items on sale.

His eyes finally met yours then he sprinted towards you. You both greeted each other then he casually started a conversation. "Here to buy ingredients for chocolates as well?"

"Yep, I'm going to Emma's house after this. We're making it together, how about you?"

"My sisters asked for it, they wanted to make chocolates with mom's help"

"Wow, that's nice. My mom doesn't know how to make chocolates so I can't ask her"

The two of you did your shopping together, he never asked you about who you're making the chocolates for but he did ask for help with which ingredients are both cheap and have good quality.

As thanks for your help, Mitsuya offered you a ride to the Sano household which you gratefully accepted.

Upon arriving at the Sano household, Emma eagerly greeted you and then dragged you to their kitchen. She talked about a lot of things while you two started working on the chocolates.

You decided to make giri choco (obligatory/friendship chocolate) for everyone even Nahoya but Emma persuaded you to make a honmei choco for him(true feeling/love chocolate) {PS: At the end of the chapter the meaning of those two different kinds of choco are stated}

While you reasoned out that he already rejected you, Emma refuted you and said that there's no harm in doing it if he already knows how you feel plus you didn't tell him anything about giving up yet nor did he directly reject you.

Her optimistic views and enthusiasm about these kinds of things continue to amaze you and so you ended up making a honmei choco that took so much effort to make compared to the rest.

You stared at the almost finished chocolate you thought of secretly giving Nahoya. Haah... such a waste of good choco on a guy like him. He'll probably receive hundreds of chocolates tomorrow that he won't be able to eat everything, much less mine.

Emma warned you about those pessimistic thoughts that always clouded your head. She said you should just let go and enjoy the little things without worrying too much. You slightly slapped your cheeks on both sides and push those negative thoughts aside as you continue with your work.

"I'm done!" Emma showed you her heart-shaped chocolates with decorations on top.

"It looks so pretty! Is that for Draken?" you asked and she replied "Yep! while the giri choco is still in the freez—Omg yours is so cute!!" She looks over at the chocolates you recently finished as well. "Thanks"

After packing all the chocolates, you bid goodbye to Emma. "Bye Emma! It's quite late already, I need to go home now"

Just as you were about to head out of the kitchen, Emma quickly grabbed your wrist and said "No, it's too dangerous to go alone outside at this hour, wait here" You gave her a puzzled look as she shouted "MIKEY!!! Get over here and drive Y/n home"