Back 2U (Jun. K)

(Smut? Maybe? LOL xD 

Featuring a cameo from Baby Woo)

You bit your lower lips, watching the way he moved to the choreo of Back 2U. You couldn't be jealous since you know, he is yours, body and soul.

You met up with him at the dressing room with Denver. He greeted Denver first with some head kisses before giving you a kiss.

"Hey, thanks for coming", he smiled.

"I wouldn't miss any of your shows for the world", you giggled.

"About those choreo...", you placed a finger on his lips.

"Stop, it's your job. I can't tell you not to do this and that. Besides...", you gently pushed him back to the couch behind him, "...At the end of the day, you're mine...".

Denver immediately ran under the dressing table to hide. You immediately straddle his lap, just like the dancer on the stage earlier and kissed him.

"Jagiya, are we really doing this here? You're so naughty", he smirked before kissing you.

"Don't blame me, you're such a bad influence, jagi", you giggled.

His hands were going up and down your thigh, silently thanking you for wearing a dress than your usual casual outfits. The kiss made the room feel all hot and bothered for the two of you that neither of you can keep hands off of each other.

"Hyung, hey, we're gonna- OH MY GOD YOU TWO!!!", Wooyoung opened the door, but quickly shut the door back.

"Told you", you honestly want to pinch his cheeks for smirking like that.

"Guys, really? Here? Now? Can we go eat first?", Wooyoung can be heard from the outside.

"Give us a minute", Minjun chuckled.

You got off of him and fixed your dress and hair. Minjun changed out of his concert fit and took off his makeup. He called out Denver and wrapped his arm around your waist.

As you walked out with him, you heard whispers behind you. You turned slightly to see the dancers, particularly the one that was dancing with Minjun earlier.

She looked slightly jealous, but it was nothing for you to worry about. Minjun was forever yours, body and soul.