Daegu Gangster

DISCLAIMER : I know it's rare for idols to go out with their partners without the media tailing them (or maybe it's not, idk). They're humans and they deserve to be with whomever they choose to love, periodt

(Plot : during their date, [Y/N] is bothered by some guy and Minjun comes to the rescue)

The view was mesmerizing. It felt as if you just stepped into a modern fairy tale story. The dress and makeup complimented your skin tone, not to mention the jewelry that he surprised you with earlier.

You were surprised when Minjun said he had booked a spot at this new restaurant and wanted you to go with him. He has been wanting to take you out on a date in ages.

Being the head of a gangster group, being around Minjun made you a target, hence why it was rare for the two of you to go out on a date. Even if you two would go out, you two would be surrounded by his men.

He took you to this restaurant that had a very 1920s vibe. They played jazz music, which was his favourite genre. The two of you were given a secluded spot and Minjun spoilt you with whatever you want. After dessert, the two of you headed outside at the terrace to finish off the drinks.

Minjun excused himself to the toilet and asked you to wait by the terrace. You leaned in a bit, enjoying the view of Daegu as the cool breeze blew onto your skin.

"What's a lovely little dove like you doing out here all alone?", you frowned because whoever it is, it's not Minjun.

You turned to see a tall man with a tidy scruff and a very unsettling vibe. You gave a tight smile and wanted to leave, but his stature prevented you from doing so.

"Where do you think you're going?", he chuckled.

"None of your business", you glared.

"Oh come on, between me and that boyfriend of yours, I'm sure I can offer more", he towered over you.

"No, thank you", you managed to bypass him, but he grabbed you by the wrist.

"I don't really take no for an answer", he said.

Then, he let go when Minjun's men came with Minjun. Another person, dressed in a three piece suit, assuming the owner or the manager of the restaurant, came running and apologized to both you and Minjun.

"Very sorry, Mr Kim. I can assure you it won't happen again", he said.

"Let my woman go or tonight will be your last night", Minjun warned him.

The man let you go, now recognizing who Minjun was. He bowed and apologized to Minjun and you, especially. 

"Come, darling. Let's go home", Minjun gently pulled you away.

In the car, he grasped your hand. "I'm sorry about that", he kissed your hand.

"That's actually kinda hot", you giggled.

His eyes darken as he smirked at your comment. "Careful, [Y/N]", he whispered.

"What if I don't want to?", you giggled some more.

He just smirked and made sure to get you safely home.