Junho x Reader

(Junho and you are dating in secrets and somehow, your relationship gets leaked)

You quickly got into the lift when you spot a group of girls lingering by the lobby. Entering his floor, you quickly got inside before the cats reached the front door.

You prepared the cat foods for them before starting dinner. Junho said he'll be home slightly later than usual, which you don't mind. You know how busy he was.

While cooking, your phone vibrated non stop. You wiped your hands on your apron and checked your phone. You gasped to see the many articles sent by your friend.

You and Junho met at [pick any place/activity]. The attraction was already there and Chansung and Wooyoung were the ones who dared Junho to get your number.

Junho had informed JYPE and he wanted to keep the relationship a secret from the public. The company and his band members respected his decision and welcomed you into their world.

You understood how sometimes fans disagree with their idols dating, especially the sasaeng ones. You also understood that true fans would understand if their favourite idols found love and were happy.

Posts upon posts contained hate and fans who shamed you for thinking you have the audacity to even date Lee Junho from 2PM. You quickly turned all of your social media pages private before they started to bombard you in your DMs.

MEANWHILE

Minjun and Nichkhun pulled Junho aside and showed them the articles. Junho's eyes grew wide as pictures upon pictures of him and [Y/N] on their last date were leaked to the public.

"Shit...", Junho tugged his hair as he huffed in annoyance.

"Where is [Y/N] right now?", Minjun asked.

Junho immediately called [Y/N], but there was no answer. He tried again a few times, but no one answered the phone.

Junho rushed home and spotted the security team and a squad of police officers trying to hold back the sasaengs from entering. No doubt JYPE had called them to make sure they don't intrude Junho's privacy.

He quickly went to his level and went to his house. He locked the doors and found you hugging the cats in the room.

"What's wrong?! Why didn't you answer your phone?!", he asked, angry and worried at the same time.

"Sorry, there was so many people trying to get into my accounts. I've used the double passwords and then I switched off my phone. I'm sorry, jagi", you sobbed.

Junho sighed and sat down next to you, pulling you in his arms. "I'm sorry too. I didn't think people would notice us", he kissed your hair.

"The things they say...".

"Yah, stop that. I love you for you. They don't know you like I do".

"Thank you, for loving me for me", you smiled.