Cute Chickens

([Y/N] and Wooyoung went to a Halloween party..., as chickens)

Wooyoung put on his Piyoung outfit and he got you matching ones, but a female version of Piyoung. Instead of a black beanie and a pair of black glasses, he had it custom made with a pink bow and a pair of pink glasses.

You two grabbed the food before going out. The kids love your costumes as they complimented when they passed you by.

First stop, Minjun's place. The boys agreed to dress as their mascots this year and Minjun's Pan.K's head popped out of the door.

His reaction was to coo the two of you. "Aww, you two look so cuuuuuteee!!!", he pinched Wooyoung and your cheeks.

"Hyung, please stop...", Wooyoung looked so done. 

You said hi to the dogs before coming in. You helped Minjun with the food at the kitchen while waiting for the rest to come over.

Nichkhun arrived not long in his Koala Khun's costume. His eyes lit up seeing Wooyoung in his Piyoung costume.

"Awww, kiyowo~~~", Nichkhun hugged Wooyoung.

"Jagi, help me", Wooyoung pouted at you.

Junho struggled to enter because Emperor Penpen was quite bigger and both Taecyeon and Chansung had to shove him into the house, causing those three to stumble onto each other. Wooyoung straight broke out laughing and Junho got up just to smack him with his costume.

"Minjun-hyung, open the oven door. We're having chicken for dinner", Junho tried to drag Wooyoung by the leg.

"You might as well want to shove [Y/N] too", Chansung took a huge bite of the pie.

"What?! I can't cook [Y/N]. She's too cute", said Junho, still not letting Wooyoung go.

"Yah, can we eat now? I'm hungry", Wooyoung tried to tug his leg free.

The small party was filled with laughter and struggles of Junho trying to chase Wooyoung around, Minjun and Nichkhun taking pictures of everyone and Taecyeon and Chansung eating most of the food. At the end of the night, you thanked Minjun and the boys before taking Wooyoung home.

"[Y/N], maybe next year, we could bring a baby chick with us?", Wooyoung batted his lashes at you.