26| Truths

********

Your Pov -

After getting his answer, Foxy slowly fled back into your consciousness. Being in full control of your body again, you took a moment to find the words. You took a deep breath and explained everything to Monty.

You didn't give him the full story, didn't tell him about the scar on your left shoulder, or that you almost died. You just told him that you went to Freddy's, had a rough night, and that 3 years later, the spirits came to you. Just with a little more detail.

Afterward, you both sat in silence for awhile while Monty came up with the best words to describe his reaction. They eventually came to him.

"Wow," he began. "You've been through a lot of shit." Monty finished, letting out a light laugh.

"Ya, guess I have." You said, laughing a little with him.

"I, um, should really get back to work. Someone really did a number on these S.T.A.F.F. Bots." You said before trying to get up, completely forgetting about your leg.

As you got up, your leg gave out underneath you and you fell backward toward Monty. He stood up to catch you just in time, but you still felt that sicking pull in your leg as the bandage became dark red with blood.

After that, you felt a large hand cover your mouth, just before you let out a blood-curdling scream.

~~~~~~~~

Montys Pov -

I covered Y/n's mouth as they screamed, more for my sake than there's. I didn't need another mark on my record.....

I slowly sat down, bringing Y/n down with me, and uncovered their mouth. I slowly moved my hand to pull their pants leg up to look at the bandage. They flinched, but I ignored it for a moment. The bandage was now covered in dark red blood.

I paused for a moment. "Where's the first aid kit," I asked as more of a demand than a question.

"What?" Y/n said, breathless from the scream.

"First aid kit, where is it?" I growled out, holding them a little tighter.

They visibly Tensed at my words and actions, so I let my grip loosen some. I didn't want to scare them again.

"It's uh, on top of the shelf with all the manuals, I think." They hissed out, still in a lot of pain.

I nodded before gently setting them down next to me. I got up and wandered over to the shelf. I could easily see the first aid kit on top of it. I grabbed it and began walking back over to Y/n.

My head was spinning with thoughts. What if someone came down here and saw this? What Y/n was seriously injured and it was all my fault? What if they hated me....... I stopped myself at the mere thought of them hating me. They didn't, right?

Focusing back on the present, I knelt down next to Y/n setting the first aid kit down in the process.

~~~~~~~~

Third-person Pov -

Monty tried to shake off the thought of you hating him, but just couldn't. No matter how much he tried to focus on helping you, his CPU just kept screaming at him that you hated him.