12| Hired

Did I once again almost forgot to post this, yes...... Long day, currently trying to figure out how to open Joy of Creation after downloading it so ya. Oh, also, I was thinking of posting an FNAF one-shots book, would any of y'all be interested in it? Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, Cya🖤

************************

Your Pov -

You stayed in the arcade for almost 3 hours and played almost every game twice. You also stayed in one of the karaoke rooms for about half an hour.

At one point towards the end of your time in the arcade, Chica joined you. You and her had a rematch on guitar hero. She got to pick the songs this time, lets a just say it didn't work in your favor and you lost.

Chica left shortly after, cause she had to go to Mazercise.

The rest of the day you just walked around. You tried to get food but even the food from ElChips tasted horrible. Then you tried to go to Roxy Raceway and it was closed for construction, So you gave up on trying to find things to do.

The day dragged on and you thought you fell asleep for a little bit. You only know this because Viv had to wake you up at 9:30, so you could start heading to the Meet and Greet.

As Viv started to drag you to the elevator you stopped her.

"Wait-, I can't go to the meet and greet today." You said, sleep still evident I'm my voice.

"What? Why?" Viv questioned me.

"Um, I have a, um, job interview, ya, job interview." You said now fully awake.

Viv stared at me with squinted eyes. "Uhhhh, fine, but next time you're coming with."

"Ok, I'll, uhh, see you guys later don't leave without me." You said heading off to the prize counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viv's Pov -

"That's weird." I thought to myself

"Why would Y/n want a job at Freddy's of all places?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov -

You quickly made your way up to the prize counter. You got there just as Jade and Lilith were closing up. Jade saw you first.

"Hey, lil, your friends back." She shouted towards the storage room.

"Ah, Y/n, you're here just in time." Lilith said smiling, as she grabbed her bag and got ready to leave.

"Wait-," Jade began. "This is Y/n? The one that you went to the original Freddy's with, ha, they really do exist."

"You told people?!?!" You practically yelled at Lilith.

"O-only a few heh." She said awkwardly.

You facepalmed. "Uggh, wh-, whatever, let's just get this over with so hopefully I make it back in time to at least be at the end of the Meet and Greet."

Lilith nodded and waved goodbye to her friend. She then grabbed your hand and lead you to the owner's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The owner's office was only accusable through Rockstar Row, so you had your hand over your face almost the whole walk there as to not be seen by your friends. Once you made it there, Lilith knocked on the door. Seconds later a voice on the other side said "Come in"