8| Surprise From The Past

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, my dumbass almost forgot to post this😐 ik I'm stupid but at least it's on time today lol. anyway we're just gonna forgot about that. As always please let me know of any spelling or grammar mistakes, hope you all like this chapter, Cya🖤

*************************

Your Pov -

You woke up in the middle of the night, again. That was the 3rd time since you'd been to Freddy's that they've tried to convince me to do something. It's been over a week and they were still bothering you about it. Normally you would do it for them, but it required you to be at the Pizza Plex after midnight and being locked in.

After what happened last time...

There is no way you're doing that again...

You shock your head a little pushing the horrible memories from your mind. You grabbed your phone from the nightstand and checked the time.

3:48 am...

Great...

You set your phone back on the wood surface and laid back down. This was gonna be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took you an hour and a half to fall back asleep. You woke up to your 9 am alarm that you set on weekdays. You grabbed your phone and turned off the blaring alarm. It was too early to be up on a Monday. You reluctantly sat up and got out of bed, before quickly doing your morning routine, not that it was much of one, and got dressed.

After you were done you ran downstairs to grab something to eat. Your parents still weren't home, so you were just eating what you could.

You were almost done when your phone vibrated in your pocket. You took it out and looked at it. At first, you thought the text was from your, Matt's, and Viv's group chat cause of the ringtone. You couldn't even imagine the look of shock on your face when you saw who it was from.

The text was from the group chat you all made when you guys snuck into Freddy's...

And the text was from Lilith, who mind you, you hadn't talked to since, even though you went to the same high school. What surprised you, even more, was the text itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith<3

um, hey guys, ik most of you have probably deleted this chat, but Y/n I saw you at the Pizza-Plex last week. if you need a summer job, I could put in a good word for you. I heard you took a mechanics class last year and there's an opening. if you want it just come find me at the prize counter in the arcade.

You just sat there and looked at it for a second. You read it two or three times before you actually understood it. After thinking about it, you simply replied

You

I'll be there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after you responded to Lilith, you called Viv and asked her if she wanted to go to the Pizza-Plex today. She said sure and that she would ask Matt.

After about 15 maybe 20 minutes of you waiting you heard honking outside your house. You looked out your living room window to see Matt's old beat-up red pickup. (A/n ik, basic, but it works lol) you quickly grabbed your wallet, put your shoes on, and headed out the door. You got in the car to see the ginger-haired boy and brown-haired girl had devilish smirks on their faces.