25| Fellings Surface

********

Third person Pov -

The boys looked at Monty for a moment, then at each other and nodded.

"I'm Bonnie, well the original that is. And this guy is the Original Foxy. Are real names are Jeremy and Fritz, but you can call us whatever, we don't really care at this point." Jeremy said, looking at Monty with a straight face.

Monty blinked a few times attempting to register what boy with Bunny ears, who was sitting in his green room, had just said.

"What?" Monty asked, failing to comprehend what Jeremy had just said.

Jeremy sighed. "Fritz, can you explain it any simpler?"

"Um, well, I can try. Eh hem." Fritz said, clearing his throat. "We be the ghosts of the original versions of ye' 'decommissioned' friends. Well it's more like we be the spirits of the kids that were stuffed inside them." He continued while talking with his hands.

Monty's jaw dropped. "Well shit, that sucks. Wait-, the original restaurant closed almost 40 years ago. That means you guys-,"

"Are over 40 years old?" Jeremy interrupted.

"Ya." Monty said as Jeremy finished his sentence. "If that's true, then why are you here, talking to me. Shouldn't you be in heaven or some shit?"

"Unfortunately no, and trust me, if we could, we would go there. We're trapped here because are killer is still 'alive'. Oh, also, some key info you should know, we're attached to Y/n or your 'little Doll's as you seem to call them." Jeremy said very 'matter-of-factly'.

Fritz eyes widened. "What the hell ye' be doing Jeremy? We was only supposed to get his arse down stairs." He whispered just barely quite enough for Monty not to hear him.

"It's fine, he has to know so that he'll understand." Jeremy said at a normal volume, unlike Fritz. Jeremy looked at Monty. "Last thing I'm gonna say is, you almost killed them, there scared and hurt. But, they'll forgive you. You'll have to find out the why on your own."

And with that, Jeremy grabbed Fritz shoulder and they faded from view. Leaving behind a very confused Montgomery.

~~~~~~~~

Monty's Pov -

'What the hell was that and what the hell is going on?!' Was the only thing I could think.

"What am I gonna do, why would they forgive me. Especially after that. I mean, come on, we're monsters." I said as I began to pase around my room.

I stopped. "I'm an idiot. I should just go talk to them, but what if there really scared of me? No, your over thinking just go. But what if I scare them, again. No, you won't, it gonna be fine, just do it." I went back and forth like this for a few moments.

I stopped when I found myself already walking to the elevator in the maintenance hallway behind my room. I hadn't even realized I was walking that way. I shrugged my shoulders and kept going, deciding it was now or never.

I pushed the button to open the elevator then stepped in and pushed the down button.

On the way down, I pulled up the cameras and flicked through them until I landed in Parts and Services. They were grabbing something from there bag. I sighed, now knowing this trip wasn't for nothing.

Once down there, I walked through the long hallway that led to my door to Parts and Services. I hated it there, but for them, I felt like I could, and would, do anything.

Doll (Montgomery Gator x Reader) (Hiatus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें