22| Moon

**************************

⚠️warning⚠️
This chapter will contain a description of a panic attack. I will mark where it is for those who don't want to read that part

Your Pov -

"Grrrr, language." Moon grawled.

You flinched a little at the sound.

'Did they give him Foxy's voice box or something.' You thought.

Brian laughed a little at the animatronic. " you know you really can't say much, you do it all the time and Sun could if he wanted to, he just doesn't. Also, stop the tough guy act, you work with kids for fucks sake."

Moon glared at him, though it wasn't very intimidating considering he was stuck smiling.

"Whatever." Moon said as he crouched down the way sun does.

After more awkward silence, you looked at Brian, once again confused. "So, why exactly did I need to stay for this?"

"Ok, first, introductions. Y/n, this is Moon, Moondrop, Moony, whatever you wanna call him. Moon, this is Y/n. Now, Moon, say hi nicely or I swear I will revoke you rope privileges." Brian said, looking Moon dead in the eyes.

"What?! You can't do that! I'd like to see you try." Moon yelled, grabbing said rope and holding it close to himself.

Brian looked at Moon with a straight face. "Watch me. All it takes is undoing a few screws. If I tell sun I have to clean him, he wouldn't even notice. Now, before you pull the 'we share a mind he would never fall for that' shit, he would and you know it."

Moon visibly Tensed and took a step back. He looked at the floor and sighed. "Fine, but only if you keep the lights off in the Daycare for the next hour."

"Ok, deal." Brian said, pauseing for a moment. "I have one more condition though. You are going to escort Y/n back to Parts and Services, so they don't, you know, die by animatronic."

Moon looked at Brian then at you then at Brian then at you and finally at Brian again. "I guess it's a small price to pay to keep my rope and the lights off."

Brian nodded and looked at you. "This is why I wanted you to stay. Now you will have safe passage through the Pizza-Plex."

"oh, um, thanks, I guess." You turned to look at Moon. "It's nice to meet you, I'm guessing you the other attendant?"

Moon looked you up and down for a moment. "I guess it's...." He paused for a moment. "Nice to, uh, meet you too."

You were confused as to why he paused, but shock it off when Brian spoke again. "You should probably get going. You don't have long until the lights in the building come back on."

You and Moon nodded and began headed toward the large Daycare doors. Moon opened the door for you and you left. As soon as he's was out the door, Moon froze and stared at something. You look up to see Monty. His claws and teeth barred, his eyes red once again. You froze and stared at Monty. With out realizing it, you gasped. Hearing this Monty wiped his head around to look at you and Moon.

He just stood there for a moment, like he was trying to register your presence. Then, he charged at you.

"Hang on." Moon said as he wrapped his right arm around your waist and grabbed his rope.