41: Day 7: Paranoid?

Start from the beginning

"You!" Momo immediately stop Kendo from lashing out.

"Stop fighting for god sake! We are only 7 here and you still wanted some fights?!" Momo frustratingly said.

The stares gets much intense that their group is getting more and more uncomfortable stares.

"Try finding that fu--ing stare!" Shoto shouted.

"Don't shout at my girlfriend like that!" Momo bark glaring to Shoto. Shot glare back to her.

Jiro didn't reply and just continue to find where the stares came from. She position herself near in the glass and tried to concentrate. But the moment she look outside, she scream in shout and jump behind.

"What happen? Are you okay?" Momo ask worriedly.

"I... I saw so-some creepy civilian bots!" Jiro said. Momo, Kirishima, Toru, Shoto, ans Kendo went to the glass.

They taken a back a bit to see a creepy civil bots looking to them. Jiro went to Momo and hugs him.

"Its moving!" Kirishima saying the obvious. They tense up when the civil bots moves and reveal a big banner.

Prepare to die heroes. We are coming

Villain Team

Toru and Kendo shouted when the Civilian Bots' head exploded. They saw a lot of blood as they shouted.

"WHAT THE FU--!" Kirishima shouted in the brutality of the villain team.

Then, they feels like the stares become more intense that Jiro, Momo, and Kendo started to cover the glass window.

Suddenly, the wind whirl in the common room as some of the things started to fall.

"Its that wind guy! Find where he was Jiro!" Shoto said. Indeed it was Inasa's quirk. They didn't see the small size portal in the ceiling where Inasa is blowing the wind so Jiro wouldn't hear it. It was spread thru out the ceiling and it looks like a design so nobody get suspicious to it.

"N-nothing! I can't hear where it came from!" Jiro said. They couldn't shake off the paranoia its creating.

Even in there headquarters they are not safe.

"I think we need to evacuate... Its not safe here anymore!" Momo said shivering to what happen. They all nodded and immediately took all the things they had and find some hotels. Momo gritted her teeth as she needs to her quirk again for some money. They are force to use a family size hotel.

"This is too small for us!" Toru complain.

"Do you have any money to rent some rooms? Go ahead I will not stop you!" Momo irritatingly said. Toru just shut up because she had no money at all.

They can't feel those uncomfortable stare for 1 hour but after that, they could feel it again.

"What the he--!" Kirishima shouted.

"Do you feel it?" Kendo ask.

"Oui! Its so strong Mon ami!" Aoyama said shivering in fear.

"How did thet found out where we are!" Shoto frustratingly said.

"I don't know! I'm trying to find where they are so shut up! I can't focus because of your voices!" Jiro irritatingly said. So everyone shut up because of it