Chapter 5: Part 2

Start from the beginning

“What about this one?” He asked.

Tara blushed and almost broke her neck trying to get to Angelo. “Where did you find this,” she ask him, snatching the piece of clothing away from him.

“It was in the box,” he said. “Why are you embarrassed, I’m the one that’s naked.”

“Yea, and I find it strange that I have to tell you twice to put on some clothes.”
“Wear these shoes,” he told her as he handed her a nice pair of Louboutin's. “By the way, where did you get these?”

“A present,” she simply said, avoiding eye contact.

Angelo narrowed his eyes at her. He could tell that she didn’t want to speak about it. Knowing that it wasn’t from Nathan because they just meet he... “Wait, Nathan?”

“No!” She gasp. “What kind of girl do you think I am!”

He raised his hands in defense. “I’m just asking.”

Tara shook her head, taking the dress and shoes with her and began walking to her bathroom. She didn’t want to stand in the same room as him, even though he was right about the shoes. Nathan sent over his assistant to give her a pair of Daffodile Strass Christian Louboutin’s. Once his assistant told her that it was a gift from  Nathan, she tried to give the box back to him, but he left as soon as he came. Tara opened the lid and gasp.

Examining the shoes, she took one out and look closely at it. It was six inches and could easily be over six thousands dollars. She planned to give them back once she saw him.  The thought of someone buying her expensive pair of shoes was just mind-blowing to her.  Inside the box, along with the shoes of course, was a note in his handwriting saying,  ‘Wear Tonight’. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to just wear them one time.

Since Tara wasn’t a makeup kind of girl, and her hair was already done, she grabbed her clutch on the way out of her bedroom and found Angelo sitting on the couch with pair of boxers on. She sighed and sat down next to him and grabbed the bag of Cool Ranch Doritos from him.

“What's wrong with you,” he asked her. “Aren’t you guys going to dinner?”

“He’s late.”

“Have patience,” he said. “That’s the problem with you women these days,” Angelo joked causing Tara to roll her eyes at him, “You women have no patience when it come to men. Just sit down, chill and he will get here when he gets here.”

“Would you just shut up, "she responded, “You're so-”

The doorbell rung and stop Tara from calling Angelo annoying. Jumping out of her seat and sending the chips flying every, Tara ran to the door but stopped when Angelo stopped her.

“What are you doing?” He questioned. “You look desperate running to the door. Ease up a bit.” He threw her clutch to her and Tara caught it with no problem.

She looked down at her watch and saw that he was twenty minutes late. Opening the door slowly, Nathan was shown wearing black slack and a nice royal blue dress shirt that was stuck in his pants and the two top buttons were opened. He had a bouquet of white roses in his hand, she grabbed them and turned around the tosses them to Angelo who was behind the door like a creep. Tara closed the door behind her and looked at him.

“You late,” she mumbled.

“Twenty minutes late,” he smirked, while eyeing her up and down. “Points are already being deducted?”