18 - and see embarrassing pictures of you? hell yeah.

l u k e

authors note xx

"hello?" i mumbled groggily into my phone, having just woke up from michael repeatedly kicking me to answer my phone. he was not a morning person.

"luke, hi!" my mothers cheery voice chirped, making me pull my phone away from my ear a little bit due to how loud it was. "i didn't wake you up, did i?"

i glanced down at michael who had his back to me and the covers up to his shoulders. "kinda," i chuckled quietly, wincing when michael nudged me again, silently telling me to quiet down so he could get a few more minutes of sleep. "it's fine though, what's going on?"

"can't a mother call her favorite son just to say hello?" she asked innocently, which i had to laugh at. even if it was true. oops.

i got up out of bed and rummaged through the mini fridge in the corner. "mum," i said seriously, opening up a bottle of alex's fuze and drinking from it. he would never know the difference anyways, he was always with jack.

"okay fine," she said, and I could practically see her biting back a smile on the other end of the line. "do you have any classes this weekend? ben is visiting, i'm trying to get jack to come home too, and i know they'll both want to see you," she explained.

i smiled to myself, there was no way i would say no to her even if i had classes. it had been way too long since i had seen all of my family together, so going back home for the weekend would be fun. ever since i left for college, my mom and dad had been at home all alone, and i could guess that would get lonesome after a while, having all three of your children away from home.

"that sounds great, yeah. I don't have classes friday so i'll drive out thursday night, if that's fine with you," i said, looking over at michael who was probably asleep again if i had to guess. "oh, is it okay if i bring a friend with me?" i asked, biting my lip and hoping she would be fine with it. i knew how clingy michael could be, even if i was just in a lecture and it ran a bit longer than it was supposed to. i don't think he would be able to handle a whole weekend with me away. (i wouldn't either). and this way he could finally meet my parents, if he was up for it.

she didn't even hesitate in answering, and of course being a mom, and moms know everything, asked, "is it a boyfriend?" she let out an excited gasp, because yes, even my mom wanted me to get some. "you have a boyfriend?"

I rolled my eyes in a teasing way even though she couldn't see me. of course she just knew that right off the bat. "yeah, actually. is that okay?"

"of course! is he cute?" she asked seriously, i smiled.

my mum was seriously the best. she was pretty chill when it came to boyfriends and girlfriends, even though i'd never had a serious one. whenever my brothers would bring home a girl, she was always so nice to them, so i knew it wouldn't be any different with me.

"i would say so, yeah," i laughed. as if he knew i was talking about him, michael turned onto his side and looked at me tiredly, waving me over to my bed. "hey, mum, i'm gonna have to let you go. i'll see you on thursday though?"

"of course, sweetheart. have a good rest of the week. love you."

i ended the call after i said i loved her back and went over to michael, sitting and letting him rest his heavy head on my leg. i ran my fingers through his hair after he got comfortable and sighed contently.

"who was that on the phone?" michael asked, lightly drawing a few shapes on my sweatpants. i beamed at the cute gesture, watching his face as he concentrated on tracing his fingers along the black piece clothing covering my legs. he seemed so interested in the little stars and hearts he was creating.

"my mum," i told him, continuing to gently comb my hand through his hair, letting the blue ends slip through my fingers. "she wanted to see if i would come home for the weekend."

the blue haired boy laying on me nodded, ducking his head down into his hand as he let out a yawn, his eyes screwing shut for a few seconds. when he looked back up at me he smiled, his face still sleepy-looking and adorable, and he had stopped drawing shapes on my leg.

i raised my eyebrows slightly at him. "do you want to come? mum said you could," i shrugged, leaning against the headrest of the bed while waiting for him to give me an answer.

michael seemed to wake up a bit at that and he nodded once again, "and see embarrassing pictures of you? hell yeah," he laughed, sitting up against the headboard next to me.

knowing my mom, she would bring out baby pictures if michael asked. if she liked him enough -and i already knew she would- she would treat him like her own child the entire weekend. she would be begging on her hands and knees on sunday night asking if she could just keep him.

that also meant she would be playfully interrogating him a good amount as well. she would be following him around, grabbing his hand and pointing accusingly at the anchor on his thumb asking, "what's that one mean?" and wondering why he would put holes in his face like that, asking if i influenced him with the lip ring she was never too fond of.

my mom was going to rip him apart this weekend.

i scoffed at him, "you think i would be dumb enough to let my mom show you those? ha," i said sarcastically and michael rolled his eyes. "nice try, though."

//

k so the last chapter that was published was taken down because i realized it was kind of out of nowhere and it didn't really fit ((don't worry there will be more smut soon))

since meg was the one who wrote it, you should all follow her ((gayboylucifer )) BC shes hella rad and ilh. she's gonna be posting the smut on the-casuals in a lil bit so go follow us ((and Leitha)) on there and you can read that beautiful ot4 moment there.

question of the chapter; do you have any fears? I have a fear of spiders ((except daddy long legs and those really tiny jumping spiders)) and heights. oh, and meeting one of my idols and completely making a fool out of myself *cough* michael *cough*

kk I'll be doing the next chapter soon :-) you won't have to wait over a month for the next chapter this time omg soz

love you to the moon and back !!!

Vanny xx