00 - you do realize tattoos are permanent right?

00 - you do realize tattoos are permanent, right?

"This is so stupid. I hate you," Luke complained, scowling at his friend Calum who had a smirk on his face.

"It's not my fault you lost the bet, man. I win, you have to get a tattoo of my choice," Calum explained again with the small shrug of his shoulders. "So, I already have a few things in mind for your first tattoo. Would you like to hear them?"

Luke rolled his eyes, stuffing his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie as they walked to the tattoo parlor. "I have a feeling I don't want to know," he mumbled, staring down at his shoes.

Calum ignored him,"I'm thinking maybe a dick right on your forehead, that way everyone will know you love dick," he laughed, but Luke didn't find his friend very funny at the moment. He was mad; mad at himself for losing the bet, and mad at Calum for thinking it was so funny.

They came up to the tattoo parlor downtown and walked inside, hearing the little bell above the door. Luke glanced around nervously, hoping no one was available at this time. He hated the idea of getting a tattoo. He knew it was going to hurt, and he was also pretty scared for what Cal was going to choose for him.

Just Luke's luck, a guy around their age came out from the back room, probably having heard the bell ring when they came in. Luke looked at him, eyes widening at his red hair and many tattoos, along with an eyebrow and lip piercing as well. In one word, Luke would describe him as hot.

"Hey guys, what can I do for you?" he asked, coming up to the counter and leaning against it, looking between the two boys in front of him with a smile.

"Lucas here wants a tattoo. Isn't that right, Luke?" Calum patted Luke on the back, who sent yet another glare to his friend. He was so close to just slapping him.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over with," Luke grumbled. Calum tapped him on the shoulder and whispered something in his ear, to which Luke nodded hesitantly.

"Alright, follow me into the back and we'll get you started," Michael, as the name tag pinned to his Green Day shirt read, nodded towards the back room. Luke started walking and Calum went to follow, but Luke put his hand up.

"You're staying out here," he ordered, not wanting his friend there to tease him through the pain he was about to go through.

Calum rolled his eyes, but nodded nonetheless and sat down in one of the chairs scattered about, messing around on his phone to pass the time.

Luke followed Michael into the back, more than surprised that he hadn't checked the boys I.D. before to make sure he was of age, but he didn't say anything.

"Go ahead and sit down, I gotta get my stuff together," Michael mumbled. Luke nodded and sat down on the chair, typing on his phone to look up the design that Calum had suggested he get.

"Okay, Luke. Do you already have an idea about what you want or do you wanna look through some stuff?"

He looked up to see Michael sitting down on the stool next to his seat, resting his elbow on his leg and his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Oh-um. I-i know what I want," he said, biting his lip. "Here," he added, handing the red-haired boy his phone.

Michael looked over the word, eyebrows furrowed. He glanced back up at Luke, setting his phone down on the little table and asking, "What does that mean?"

Luke shifted uncomfortably, starting to blush. He was hoping that Michael wouldn't ask, just to save him some embarrassment.

"It...it means dick in Chinese," he admitted, looking down at his lap. Michael's eyes widened, and he covered his mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Dude, are you fucking serious?" Michael couldn't help bursting out into laughter, making Luke blush even harder.

"Yeah," he replied, leaning back in the chair.

"You do realize tattoos are permanent, right?"

"Sadly, yes," Luke sighed. "Can we just get this over with?"

Michael calmed down a bit a nodded, trying to completely stop his little fit of laughter. "Yeah, f'course. where were you thinking of getting it?" he asked.

Luke frowned, contemplating on murdering Calum when this was all over with. He really wanted to humiliate Luke, didn't he?

"Um...r-right here," he stuttered, pointing close to his inner thigh where Calum told him to get it. God, he was going to kill him.

Michael nodded slowly, a smirk on his face. He had a feeling Luke's friend had to do with the tattoo choice, and he was enjoying the blonde's embarrassment.

"Do you want to take your pants off, or do you need some help with that?" he asked, biting down on his lip to keep from laughing again.

"O-oh right. I'll just, um. Yeah," Luke mumbled, blushing once again. He fumbled with the button of his tight jeans and pulled them down halfway, stopping at his knees. He looked away as Michael got ready to start, swallowing hard when his hand brushed over his leg.

This whole process was going to be torture for Luke.

"There you go, mate," Michael beamed when he finished up the tattoo for Luke. he continued to tell Luke what he had to do to take care of his tattoo, but he was too busy observing his new tattoo. It actually looked really good, but he still hated Calum. It was pretty hard for him to not get flustered the whole time while Michael's hand was so close to his...yeah.

"Got it?"

Luke looked up and nodded at Michael, though he had no idea what he said. He could always look online if he needed to figure anything out.

"Alright, you're good man. I think it looks cool, if you ask me," he said, patting Luke's tattoo-less leg before standing up.

"Yeah, thanks," Luke murmured, getting as well. He zipped his jeans back up and walked into the main room, seeing Calum staring at the ceiling. He noticed Luke coming out of the corner of his eye. He stood up and laughed at his friend, who still looked a bit flustered.

"How'd it go?"

"I hate you."

//

muke muke muke

once again, thank you to pokemuke for the great idea, iloveyou elena!!!(-:

-vanny