11 - blowjobs do not count as sex

l u k e

"you had s.ex with him? cal, you just met him!" i exclaimed, looking at my best friend incredulously. i really shouldn't have been this surprised. calum was the type to get drunk and fool around with someone.

"i didn't have s.ex with him, you noob. b.lowjobs do not count as s.ex," cal rolled his eyes, taking a handful of m&m's and cramming them into his mouth, chewing loudly. i cringed, hating both the sound and the view i had.

"charming, i can see why ashton would go for you," i said sarcastically.

calum glared, flinging a piece of chocolate at me and hitting me right between the eyes. "a.sshole. at least i got a b.lowjob on friday. what did you get?"

i rolled my eyes at him, flipping him off. "f..uck off."

he just smirked, shrugging his shoulders. "i'm serious. did you guys do anything after you came back here? did your tattoo come in to use? i knew you'd thank me for that one day," he rambled, a smug expression on his face. he had this theory that having a d.ick tattoo was somehow going to get me laid. it had been over a month, and so far his theory had not been proven right.

"yeah, cal. we came back here and he told me how hot my tattoo was before we had hot, k.inky b.uttsex," i joked, the both of us bursting into a small fit of laughter.

"i don't remember any of that."

calum and i both jumped slightly at the new voice in the room, pivoting to come face to face with michael, who leaning up against the doorway. the same smug expression calum had earlier was now on michael's face.

"jesus christ, how do you keep walking in so quietly?" i asked, leaning back on one arm to get a better look at him. this was the third time he'd managed to come in without me noticing. one day, that could be really awkward.

"skill," michael smiled, resting his head against the threshold of the door. he eyed the two of us quickly before adding, "can i talk to you for a minute, luke?"

i nodded my head, pushing myself off of the floor and going towards the hall. not before i caught sight of calum's quick grin.

"what's up?" i asked after closing the door behind me, knowing cal was pressed up against it, trying to listen to our conversation. i raised an eyebrow, noticing for the first time that michael had dyed his hair over the past few days, so now it was a blueish-purple color.

he glanced around quickly, almost as if he was hesitating to speak. his eyes met mine and i gave him a soft smile, silently urging him to just say it. "i uh...wanted to talk to you about the other day," michael breathed out, the little space between us making me able to smell the mint gum he had in his mouth.

"oh yeah. what about it?" i asked, putting my hands into the pockets of my hoodie.

michael bit his lipring, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. he actually looked sort of nervous, which was weird for him because he always seemed so confident in himself.

"so, about that," he laughed softly, scratching the back of his neck. "um, i'm kind of hoping that after i say all of this, things aren't going to be weird between us. i mean, i'm pretty sure there's no reason for me to be worrying about this but, uh- you know what, f.uck it," he muttered, giving one last, timid smile before leaning forward and lightly brushing his lips against mine, before fully pressing them together.

my eyelids fluttered closed and i brought my hands up to his shoulders, tugging myself closer to him. my skin felt hot with excitement; it was finally happening. after just over a month of crushing on michael he was kissing me.

i felt the corners of michael's lips turn up into a small smile, his hands slipping up my sides and resting at my hips. his fingers lightly dug into my skin, almost making me jump.

i probably should have seen this coming. when michael offered to help me with my problem the other day, i had just thought he was just teasing me to make me more embarrassed - most likely after realizing that i had a thing for him. either that or he just thought i was easily aroused. but thinking about it now, he would have done it if i had just asked.

michael barely parted his lips, sucking on my lip ring which caused me to let out a small whine. a small laugh came from him, before he slowly pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, staring at me. he wet his lips, a lazy smile on them.

"i thought that would be weird, with both of us having our lips pierced. but it actually worked out," he murmured, brushing his thumb against my cheek.

my face was flushed with a stupid grin across it. i was practically bubbling with excitement; the closeness of our bodies giving me a warm feeling inside. my heart was still racing from the kiss, the feeling of michael's lips still present on my own.

"f.uck yes, finally!" calum's muffled yell was heard behind the door. michael and i looked at each other, both letting out a small laugh.

i should probably thank that idiot for forcing me into getting that tattoo sometime soon.

//

hello my lovely readers, how are you all doing today?

yes i know i promised i would update last night but i fell asleep):

idk how to write kissing scenes and sorry its so short but writers block/':

question of the update; do you have any bad habits?

my answer; i used to bite my nails, but i've pretty much gotten over that. but i drum my fingers, on anything i can, all the time, i swear a lot, and i crack my knuckles. also, now that i have a hole in my bottom lip, i play with my lip ring all the time, and it gets itchy a lot and it irritated.

love you to the moon and back!

Vanny xx