10 - someone got excited

m i c h a e l

"w-what?" luke almost choked, making me smirk. his eyes were wide, looking up into mine as he registered what i had just said.

"yeah, i think i should check it out. make sure that it's fully healed, you know?" i asked innocently, moving a little bit closer to him. "just in case."

he nodded hesitantly, swallowing hard. "d-do you need me to..." i nodded as he trailed off, looking at him in amusement.

luke shakily stood up, fumbling with the button on his jeans. i leaned back on my elbows and watched him, trying not to laugh. it was cute, seeing him all flustered and nervous.

he finally managed to slide his pants off of his legs and placed them on the floor next to his bed, then sat down next to me.

"c'mere," i motioned him closer to me. he complied, scooting a little bit closer and biting his lip.

i grabbed his ankle, pulling on his leg gently so i could lay it over mine. moving my hand up towards his thigh where i knew the tattoo was, i made sure i was watching his facial expression the entire time. i brushed my hand over the material of his boxers, making him flinch a little.

"relax," i laughed, pulling up the fabric a little so i could look at the tattoo. just like he had said a few weeks ago, the skin wasn't red anymore, which was normal, but i wanted to have a little fun with him while i had the chance.

"does it still hurt?" i asked, gently pressing my index and middle fingers gently against luke's skin. i smirked in satisfaction when hearing him take in a sharp breath.

"n-no," he stammered, shifting all of his body except for his leg, uncomfortably.

"good," i mumbled, nodding my head slightly. "it doesn't irritate you or anything?" i questioned, accidentally moving my hand closer to his inner thigh, just to tease him a little.

i glanced up to luke, who wasn't paying attention to me anymore. his eyes were fixated on my hand, that was still resting against his thigh.

"luke."

he jumped a little, his eyes darting up to meet mine. "what?" he asked, licking his bottom lip.

"nevermind," i chuckled quietly, lightly tracing my fingers over the black ink on his leg.

he cleared his throat, looking down again to avoid my gaze. i didn't really get why he was being so awkward about this, until i glanced back down as well and noticed the bulge in his boxers.

"lucas," i gasped, trying as hard as i could to not laugh.

luke's cheeks flushed, and he moved his leg away from me and grasped onto one of his pillows, setting it down on his lap to cover up his little problem.

"someone got excited," i mumbled, the corners of my lips slowly turning up into a smirk. i loved teasing luke, it was great to see him getting all nervous and flustered like this. plus, there was the fact that i practically got to touch his dick. i should have thought of doing this sooner.

"stop," he whined, covering his face with his hands.

"oh come on, i'm just messing with you," i grinned, gently pushing his shoulder. i then grabbed his wrists and removed his hands from over his eyes, grinning at him. "did you need some help with that?"

迪克 (*waits for the comments from sam*)

l u k e

i didn't know what was with the sudden way michael was acting, but i had some pretty mixed emotions about it. there was a side of me that wanted him to keep doing what he was doing, but the other side was embarrassed and wanted to slap him for laughing at me.

"did you need some help with that?" michael asked, looking at me with a smug smile.

i groaned, standing up from the bed and pointing towards the door. "out," i ordered, making his smirk fall into a playful frown.

"what? why?" he asked, leaning forward and resting his chin in the palm of his hand. i had to resist the urge to pounce on him and kiss the hell out of him, with his lips pouted like that.

"you're laughing at me," i pointed out, dropping my hand to my side with a sigh.

"aww, are you embarrassed?" he cooed, his smile returning.

i nodded. "a little," i admitted, plopping back down onto my mattress. who wouldn't? i mean, getting hard in front of the person you have a crush on isn't exactly ideal. especially when it's because of them.

"don't be, i was just messing around with you. unless...you actually do want some help," michael shrugged, sounding so casual about it while inside i was freaking out. he had no idea what he was doing to me.

"i-um..." i stammered, averting my eyes down to my hands. "that's okay." i nearly facepalmed myself. fuck, i probably sounded so stupid right now.

"alright, but if you change your mind, i'm always up for it," he winked, standing up. he sighed to himself, adding, "i think i'm gonna head out. thank you for last night, by the way. it probably wasn't your ideal way to spend the night. you know, having to drag me around."

i shook my head and stood up, smiling softly at him. "it's no big deal, really. i still had a really great time. it was fun to see you get so excited over beer pong," i chuckled, scratching the back of my neck.

michael laughed as well, grabbing his jacket off of the floor. "yeah, i'm pretty great at beer pong if i do say so myself," he bragged, slipping each of his arms through his jacket and fixing it up. he then made sure he had all of his clothes, then headed towards the door.

"i'll text you, yeah?" he asked, stuffing his phone into the pocket of his jacket and pulling the door open.

"sounds good," i confirmed with a smile, following him so i could lock the door after he left.

"oh, and luke?"

i hummed in response, waiting for michael to finish what he was saying.

"you remember what i said last night when we came back here?" he asked, my eyes widening. i didn't think he remembered anything from last night, considering he had asked me about it.

"oh. uh, yeah..." i said slowly, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my sweatpants.

michael just nodded and smiled at me before shutting the door.

this boy is really confusing me.

//

i have such bad writers block so ClashOfCliffords helped me with this chapter and luke is back to being awkward and michael is kind of confusing i guess but so am i but yes hello we finally have michael's pov here yay lets celebrate

i may or may not have been watching friends while i was supposed to be writing this oops. but i facetimed leitha today shes such a cutie^.^ i'm pretty sure i made it all awkward bc i didn't know what to say half the time lmao

thank you for 20k and 400 followers! ily!

anyways i'm going to get on with the question of the chapter; if you had unlimited money to shop at one store (just one) where would you go?

my answer; hot topic all the way. i could literally buy 85% of their store and be content for the rest of my life

btw, i know i self promote a lot but you should check out my muke fluff book and request stuff because i want to write a few tonight(-:

love you to the moon and back!!

Vanny xx