Chapter 79 • Finale

Bắt đầu từ đầu

-GEORGE's POV-
I woke up in a sweat with a gasp as my body shot up from my pillow. I breathed quickly and heavily while looking at my closed door.

Then I realized what day it was. My wedding day.

I wiped my sweaty face with a sigh then ran my hands through my hair, leaning my elbows on my thighs underneath the covers.

"Of course I had to dream of Hunter on my fucking wedding day." I thought with a groan.

Suddenly, Sapnap bursted into the spare room with a huge smile.

SAPNAP:
"IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY—" he yelled excitedly.

I gasped loudly, my eyes widening as I backed up into my headboard quickly, making me slightly hurt my back.

His smile faded.

SAPNAP:
"You good?"

GEORGE:
"Y—yeah...you just scared me..."

Sapnap walked closer to me as his brows furrowed together.

SAPNAP:
"You're sweating up a storm. Did you have a wet dream or something?" He cringed.

My shoulders dropped as I sighed, rolling my eyes.

GEORGE:
"No, you idiot." I glared at him.

His expression fell into a slightly worried one.

SAPNAP:
"You dreamt of him again, didn't you...?"

I clenched my jaw with a frown.

GEORGE:
"It's fine, okay. I'm gonna get ready." I pushed the covers off and passed him to get to the bathroom.

When I shut the door, I locked it immediately with a relieved sigh that I escaped his questions. Then I raised my head to look at myself in the mirror. But instead of seeing myself, I saw Hunter behind me with a smirk, making me gasp and jerk my body around, all to see no one standing there.

I breathed heavily as my eyes widened.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck—not today. PTSD, fuck off. Please, just today leave me alone." I thought as I leaned my elbows on the counter with a deepened frown.

-DREAM's POV-
I arrived at the place after 30 minutes. Right when I made it through the front door, I was tackled. I hit the floor with a groan.

TOMMY:
"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY—" he yelled happily.

I laughed, recognizing the child's voice anywhere.

DREAM:
"Yeah, yeah. Get off." I smiled.

Tommy shortly got off of me, giving me a hand up. Soon, someone jumped on me.

QUACKITY:
"DREAM!" He shouted in my ear, "YOU'RE TAKING MY GEORGE AWAY FROM ME—"

I scoffed with a wider smile, pushing him off.

DREAM:
"He's always been my George, you know that." I chuckled, making them both laugh.

NIKI:
"Dream!" She smiled, holding her arms out to me.

I smiled back and embraced her hug.

NIKI:
"I'm so happy for you and George."

DREAM:
"Thanks Niki."

FUNDY:
"My husband is marrying another man." He frowned, lips slightly curled up while walking towards us.

I chuckled while rolling my eyes.

QUACKITY:
"Where is George anyways? Shouldn't he be here by now?" His eyebrows squished together.

I shrugged.