Sans x Reader (Part 1) old

this is old, I don't even want to read it but I can guess that it's shitty.

so why are you here??

Y/M = Your Mother
F/F = Favorite food
S/L = School lunch

•You were having a peaceful dream, that was until your mother came knocking on your room telling you to wake up for school. You always hated school, ever since you were young, you ALWAYS hated school (understandable lol) But this time, you felt like it was different. You quickly gathered an outfit from your closet and put on your favorite perfume.

 You quickly gathered an outfit from your closet and put on your favorite perfume

(Something similar to this)

(And a perfume like this)

•After applying the perfume, and eating breakfast, you felt ready to go to school! Right? Well, not exactly..

Y/M: Aren't you forgetting something... Again?!

I don't think I forgot anything... And why is she ALREADY mad at me again?!

*sighs* "What did I forget...." You ask.

Y/M: Your so stupid and useless! Just go to school and while your at it, don't come back disgrace, why couldn't you look like me or be like your sister?! Your the reason your sister is dead!

Thanks I guess.. You feel pretty bummed out about the fact that your mother is already upset with you.

•You made it to the school building and it felt like classes went by quick, so quick that you were dozing off looking at the window to not be paying attention that it was time to go home, you really didn't want to go home, you knew your mother was going to yell at you, especially if she found out about your grades.. So instead of taking the bus, you decided to walk home. Low and behold, as your walking home your only best friend, Luna, comes running up to you in such a rush that when she gets to you she's completely out of breath!

•"Y-Y/N!! Gosh... Woo boy I had to run so fast just to.. get here!" She said taking a breath between every 3-4 words. "Do you want to go to Mt Ebott with me to see if the myths are true? Pretty pleaseeeeeeee!!" She wouldn't stop begging until you FINALLY gave in when she said, "If you don't go with me, your a scaredy cat just like you use to be!" You didn't like to be reminded of what happened in 6th grade so you agreed..

•She ended up bringing some other people that weren't important to you, probably did the same thing to them like she did with you.

You finally found the "perfect spot" to place your camp sites, although it was getting dark and so Luna had to rush making the tents since nobody was helping her.

•While Luna was doing that you got a little adventurous and decided to explore a bit, you couldn't see much so you saw what you thought to be your mind tricking you into thinking that it was actually what you were seeing. And since you also couldn't see well, you tripped on a rock and started to fall down the gigantic hole that was in the ground.

•It felt so peaceful, the long fall, the calming noises, and the— wait this isn't peaceful.. YOUR FALLING!!

•You quickly start panicking but after what felt like an eternity you gave up, and as soon as you gave up you felt yourself land on something soft, it surprised you because moments ago you were just panicking at the thought of dying.

•Although would anyone miss you if you died? Your mother wouldn't, heck she would be happy if she found out you were dead! Luna maybe would but she seems a bit... fake.

•And that's it, you didn't have any other friends so really, you could die and nobody would miss you, the thought of that sent shivers down your spine..

•You got up and started looking around, you noticed that on the soft thing that you landed on, was actually flowers, yellow flowers to be exact.

•And there was one odd one out of all of them, as you slowly got closer to it, it turned around at you and started speaking, "Howdy! I'm—" It only managed to get that much out when you started running away out of fear.

•"Hey wait where are you going?!" You could hear the flower say. But you were stopped by something, you looked down to see... a heart?

•You notice the flower staring daggers into your eyes, "You made this more interesting, buddy..." "But y'know, in this world... it's KILL or BE KILLED!!" It said as white pellets started surrounding your heart, "Now, DIE.." The flower said while laughing like a mad man.

•That was until it got hit by flames, you gave a confused look, but looked where the source came from, and out from the shadows came a lovely seeming goat creature.

•"Oh my child! Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" "N-no.." "Very well then! My name is Toriel, caretaker of the ruins! And your is?" "Y/n.." you managed to not stutter out. "Oh what a wonderful name! Come, come here my child! Let me help you have a better understanding, for the look on your face says it all!" Before you could even question anything your heart started to flicker and you saw 4 buttons.

-FIGHT-

-MERCY-

-ACT-

-ITEM-

•Were the buttons you saw, but before you could do anything Toriel started speaking, "Do you see that heart my child? That is your SOUL the very existence of your being! You must protect your SOUL for if you don't, you could die, and we do not certainly want that, so what I'm going to do is I'm going to lead you through these puzzles, and train you!"

•You didn't think that Toriel would be a great trainer for battles but maybe she could be a good trainer! Is what you thought until the training happened..

•"What I'm going to have you do, is to challenge the dummy into a fight, and talk to it!"

Your thoughts were immediately answered, you had a feeling that Toriel wouldn't be helping you fight.. But you did as she said and she looked pleased, Toriel invited you to her house and she made sure that you were comfy.

{The thought of Toriel being pleased when you did as she wanted gave you DETERMINATION)

(Sorry if this seemed out of character or its weird, this is my first time writing a story so some of its pretty wacky ! !😰 But I'm trying sooo really be patient with me 😭)

(1095 words)
( Made on May 18 2022 Wednesday )
( Edited on May 19 2022 Thursday 6:42 + 6:51 + 9:41 PM)