32. Wrong words at the wrong time

Okay, okay, okay.
Look, every (including me) is probably fed up with the whole "beating around the bush" between Shigaraki and Dabi. So, what do I do? I'm going to fix that! >:3
Plus...I need some serotonin after all these fucking tests T3T
Anyways! Hope you all enjoy a (hopefully) teeth rotting chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you express love? How do you contain such an invital feeling? Is it even possible for one to feel this kind of love? Or is it just the bitter-sweet feeling that Dabi tried so desperately to try and understand.

As Dabi gave Shigaraki one last sad look, the scarred villain stepped away from him. His hands slid into his pockets as he then began to walk away from his boss and blonde friends and headed up to his room in silence.

Toga gave a soft whine as she watched her friend leave. They had come so close that time! Is he giving up? Himiko thought as a Lang of sadness pierced her chest. No. Dabs isn't the one to give up on things! Especially things like this!

"I'll be right back." Toga told Shigaraki before hopping up from her barstool and making her way up the stairs after Dabi. However, she was surprised to go meet him half-way up.

"Dabi?" The blonde teenager asked as she carefully grabbed his arm.

The ravenette twitched in response and looked over at the blonde that clung desperately to his arm. He let out a soft sigh before responding.

"What is it, Toga?"

"What's going on in that thick head of yours?" Toga asked, a slight concern in her voice as she spoke.

Dabi adverted her gaze. "It's nothing, Himiko. Don't worry about it, alright?"

However, the blonde's face showed no signs of backing down. She gave her friend's arm a slight squeeze of reassurance, letting him know that she wouldn't expose anything he told her to the others. However, when Dabi remained silent, Toga let out an annoyed huff and began to drag him up the rest of the stairs.

"Come on." She said simply. "We'll talk in my room."

"Himiko, I don't need to tal-"

"Your expression around Tomu says otherwise."

Dabi fell silent. Reluctantly, he followed the yandere upstairs and into her room. Himiko shut the door behind her, watching Dabi walk over to her bed and sat down. She soon walked over and sat down beside him, rubbing his back comfortingly with her hand.

"This is about Tomura's memory, isn't it?" Himiko asked, sadness lacing her tone.

Dabi slowly nodded.

Toga felt herself frown. "You...You still love him. Don't you?"

The arsonist slowly nodded again. He couldn't help it! His feelings for Tomura (or Tenko) never changed. Even when Tomura had abandoned him that day all those years ago, he still found himself head over heels in love with him. No matter what he did, the feelings never left.

Dabi sighed. "I don't even care if he remembers anymore." The scar-covered villain admitted. "I just...I wish I could just talk to him. But I can't even come anywhere near five feet from him with him getting a tear-jerking fucking headache!"

"To be fair, that's how he was with me." Toga shrugged softly.

"But it only took him what, a month to remember you?" The ravenette growled. "It's been almost four fucking months and he JUST got barely a description of Touya!"

Dabi felt heat creep up his arms, small embers flicking off his arms. He kept them close against himself, not wanting to hurt Himiko. The teen must have noticed the sparks because she carefully cupped Dabi's cheeks, turning his head to meet her gaze.