7. Plans

It had been about three days since Tenko's disappearance. Neither of his friends had been the same. Touya rarely left their room, no matter how hard Toga had tried to get him to come out.

A day after their friend had disappeared, they searched the room to look for any signs of distress or struggle during his kidnapping. Luckily, his phone wasn't anywhere in the room, which meant he had to have grabbed it as he was taken away.

Now, Dabi sat on the bed. His phone was placed against his ear as he called for the fourth time that day. He listened as the phone rang...and rang...and rang...before finally a familiarly beep sounded off in his ear as the voicemail started to play.

"Hey, you've reached Tomura Shigaraki. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I'm-"

"Himmiiikkoooo!" Touya's voice whined. "Quit throwing knives at meeeeee!"

"Well maybe if your red hair wasn't such a big fucking target." Toga huffed. You could hear the pout in her voice.

"Dealing with idiots." Tenko finished, clearing his throat. "Please leave a message after the tone."

A shriek from Touya came from the background as the voicemail ended.

"Tenko.." Touya spoke, his voice shaking terribly. "Please answer me. We've been worried about you. Please! Just.." he sighed softly, "Answer my calls. Please."

With those final words, he ended the call. Touya stared at his phone as his vision blurred. Quickly, he dropped his phone and wiped his eyes frantically. Shit! Don't cry you weak bitch! Dabi scolded himself.

"Touya?"

Dabi's head whipped over to Toga, who was standing in the doorway. The older teen kept his eyes on her as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She laid her hand on Dabi's, placing the other on his cheek.

"Hey, he's going to be fine! I promise." She smiled trying to reassure him.

Touya looked at her. The burning feeling of tears pricking his eyes came back as he leaned into Toga's hand. The blonde pulled Dabi close to her, laying his head on her shoulder as she rubbed circles on his back.

"I'm sorry I'm such a dumbass! This is all my fault! If I had kept a closer eye on him! If I..I.."

"Shh.." Toga hushed him. Her hand trailed through his hair, raking it softly with her fingers. She laid her head against his as he sobbed against her shoulder.

The two stayed like this for a while. Slowly, Dabi stopped crying. Toga kept him against her shoulder for a little bit longer and let him slowly pull away a few minutes later. Bloody tears covered his cheeks as he looked down at the mattress.

Toga frowned. She slid off the bed and trudged over to the bathroom. When she came back out, she had a small rag in her hand that had obviously been soaked in water. The blonde girl hopped back onto the bed and carefully dragged the rag along Touya's cheeks, cleaning the blood.

"I promise we'll find him. Together." Toga smiled as she pulled the rag away from her friend's face.

"So, if this "Master" of Tenko's is so popular, how come we don't know his name?"

Dabi was laying on his back. He was scrolling through his phone, looking at any and all popular business companies. Toga sat on the bed above him, a notebook in her lap. A few names of suspicious companies were written down.

"Well, Tenko did say he was rich. Maybe he's the owner to one of the companies." Touya suggested as he scrolled through his phone.

"Maybe." Toga sighed.

Dabi tipped his phone to look at her. He frowned and sat up, patting her knee. I swear, we'll find you Tenko. Hell, I'll die trying! And when we do find you, I'll make all those sons of bitches pay.

Toga looked at him. She smiled a little and turned back to the notebook. Most of these are big time people everyone knows too well. The only issue is that half of these are owned by quirkless people.

"We should keep looking." Touya said, looking down at his phone.

"Yeah." Toga agreed.

As they both got situated to get back to work, Touya's phone started ringing. They both stared wide-eyed at the device in Dabi's hand.

Sorry to cut this chapter short! I love cliffhangers, don't you? :)