10. Ride or Die

Without taking a second to think, Touya ran over to Shigaraki's side. He knelt down beside him and placed two fingers on his neck. A bolt of electricity ran through Dabi's vein and he yelped, pulling his hand back.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he held his fingers.

"You okay?" Toga asked from the door.

"Yeah. Just got shocked."

Touya looked at the chains that were binding Shigaraki. Slowly, he extended his hand up to it and grabbed it. His hand ignited and slowly started melting to chains.

The metal mush fell to the floor. Suddenly, a siren started blaring above them. Toga and Dabi looked around quickly.

"Shit!" Touya cursed as he started melting the second set of chains.

Tenko fell forward once the second set of chains was undone. Dabi shook his flames out and caught Shigaraki before he made contact with the ground. He held him for a minute, a small smile painting his face, before he picked him up and ran out past Toga. The blonde teen followed close behind.

As they ran, a dark purple mist started to brush past their feet. Dabi stopped, making Toga stop as well. The mist gathered together and started to form a figure.

"You know, you're teenage rebellions are cute. But sometimes it's necessary to except fate." The figure spoke calmly.

Dabi took a step back, tightening his grip on Tenko. His icy blue eyes glared at the figure.

"Now, stop this nonsense and hand him over."

"If you can fucking catch me!" Touya spat. He spun around and started running again.

Toga yelped as he went by but followed him. Armed people started to flood in front of the two teens, aiming their weapons as the two.

Touya growled lowly. He let one hand come off of Tenko and made a swift flicking movement with his arm. Blue flames spat off his arm and caught the guards by surprise. They screamed in pain as the flames swallowed them whole.

Dabi slipped through the flames, using his body to protect Shigaraki. Toga slid under a raft of wood, avoiding the flames. The two of the kept running.

"Is he still following us?" Dabi asked.

Toga glanced behind her. "No, I don't think so."

Touya nodded. He watched as more guards started flooding in front of them. Stop. This is a useless game you're playing. Touya think with a growl. He shot flames at the new guards. He slipped past them as the flames, once again, swallowed them whole.

"The smoke should cover us." Touya whispered to Toga.

She nodded silently. After a bit of running, they came to a forked hallway.

"Which way do we go?" Toga exclaimed.

Touya looked at the two hallways. We don't have time to sit here and ponder. We're wasting time!

"You go that way." He pointed to the left hallway, "I'll go to the right."

Toga looked at him. "You'll be okay, right?"

"I'll be fine." Touya's eyes shifted to her and he smiled softly. "Call me if you find an exit."

The blonde hesitated before nodding and running to the left. Touya sighed before dashing down the right. His grip tightened on Tenko as he pulled him against his chest. I've got you, Tenko. We're going to get out of here, I promise!

More and more waves of guards came. Each wave burnt with a single motion. A motion and a flame.

Then, the dreadful purple mist appeared again. Dabi hissed and picked up his pace, holding Tenko closer to him. He won't take you! Not again! Dabi glared behind him.