(8) Vanya's Boyfriend?

We land right in the middle of Five's room. I plop down on Five's bed trying to catch my bearings. I am never going to get used to spacial jumping. "Somethings wrong." Five observes.

I look up at Five. "Well, no shit! We just got attacked by two idiots with guns!"

He stares at me. "That's not what I meant. Not once have you asked who attacks us and why?" He says.

Oh, right. I forgot to act dumb. "Well, maybe I just don't care."

Five scoffs. "Yeah right. No normal human being wouldn't want to know." He brings his arm up to scratch his neck and winces. I look at him. There's a rip on the shoulder of his coat. Blood pours out of it, it looks like he got hurt.

I roll my eyes. How is it that he always gets hurt? He's the one that can teleport. "Come here." I beckon for him to sit by me.

He stares at me. "What?" He asks.

I sigh. "Get your dumb ass over here." I snap. This is a one-time offer here Five.

Surprisingly he complies, he walks over and sits on my right. "Wow, didn't know you were so submissive, Five." I joke.

He glares at me. "Shut up."

"Yeah, yeah." I wave him off. With my ability I can reverse the time of his wound, healing it. But to do it I can't have his coat and shirt in the way...Shit. "Take your shirt off."

Five gives me a concerned look. Try not to make this awkward Five. "Why?"

I scoff. "I'm not gonna rape you, dumbass."

Five's cheeks tinge pink. "That's not- What the fuck, Y/n. It's a logical question." He says.

"I'm going to heal you," I state bluntly.

Five gives me a shocked expression before complying. Like I said submissive. He takes off his coat and shirt. I try not to stare at him as I focus on the cut on his shoulder. I put my palm on the cut. He flinches from the coldness of my hands. I unleash my power and focus it on the wound. It heals. I quickly take my hand away and stand up. The only good thing about this awkward situation is that Five has forgotten about his early question.

Five puts a new shirt and coat on. I pick up my book and start walking towards the door. For some weird reason, I feel like I need to say something before I leave. "If you have any other idea's to stop the apocalypse, I'll help you. As long as there not too stupid." I add before I leave. I need to distance myself from him. I walk to my room and lay down on my bed. I open a book, hoping to drown myself in a fictional world so that I can forget what just happened.

~☂︎~

I don't know how much time has passed while I'm reading my book, but I hear a knock on my door; that interrupts my reading.

I look up from my book. My heart speeds up at the thought of Five being on the other side of the door. Has he come to me for help? I quickly squash that thought. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Come in!" I yell. The door opens, and Allison walks in. I can't deny that a small part of me was disappointed that it wasn't Five.

Allison smiles at me and closes the door. "Hey, um." She gestures towards the door. "We're having a family meeting downstairs. Have you seen Vanya?"

"No, I haven't seen Vanya. I'll be right down though." A family meeting? I internally groan at the thought. Well, this I'll be fun.

Allison nods and starts to leave, as a vision appears in my mind. Oh, well scratch that. "Allison?"

She turns around to face me. "Yeah?"

"I know where Vanya is."

~☂︎~

You know when I said that I get random visions of random shit? Well, most of the time my visions are just really useless. This last one was kinda helpful. It was a vision of me, Vanya, and Allison, and a random man I don't know in a part of town I recognize.

I tell Allision this and we make our way there. The walk is mostly Allison telling me what she's been up to while I was gone. Turn's out I have a niece. It was nice to visit Allison. I haven't really gotten to visit any of my siblings since I got back. Well, the ones that I actually like.

We spotted Vanya, ahead of us. She was talking with the man I saw in my vision. We walk over, and Vanya quickly spots us. "Allison, Y/n?"

I give her a small wave. "Hi, Vanya." I greet her.

"Hey," Allison says shyly.

The guy gives us a confused look before turning to Vanya. Vanya notices his expression and introduces us. "Leonard, these are my sisters, Allison, and Y/n."

Leonard looks at Allison as if he's trying to place her. "Wait a second, I know you." He points to Allison.

Allison's polite smile fades. "You were in that movie. You were in the movie, the..." Vanya and Allison look away. "The tough one in the wheelchair, right?"

Allison smiles, her movie star mask being put on. I can tell she didn't want to be recognized. "Yeah." She laughs awkwardly. "Yeah, that was me." She confirms. I guess being famous isn't all that great, huh?

Leonard looks at Vanya. "You didn't tell me your sister was a movie star."

Vanya nods. I can tell from her expression that she didn't want to. "Wow!" He says at Vanya's confirmation. "You were in that Umbrella thing, too, weren't you?" He asks Allison. He turns to Vanya. "But you weren't in that, were you?" He asks her.

Vanya pauses. "No, uh...I was sort of the fifth Beatle of the family." She tells him.

"I never really did like the Beatles. More of a Stones guy myself." He turns to me. "What about you?" He asks.

"I'm way too young to be in the Umbrella Academy." I lie. I went missing years ago. I can't say that I came back, especially when I still look the same age.

He nods as if he suspects more but doesn't say anything. "Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, but uh...could you come back to the house?" Allison asks.

"We're having a family meeting," I add.

A surprised expression appears on Vanya's face. "And you guys want me there?" She asks.

"Of course," Allison says.

"You are part of the family," I reassure her. Maybe if I didn't leave Vanya wouldn't feel so separated from the rest of us. We used to be good friends once.

Allison hesitates as she glances at Leonard. "It's about Mom." She reveals.

Vanya glances at Leonard. "I'm so sorry. I-"

Leonard interrupts her. "Oh, don't be." He smiles, "We'll do a rain check on dinner." Leonard says bye to Vanya before leaving.

"Who's the guy?" Allison teasingly asks her.

"He's a...just a friend," Vanya tells us.

"Friend?"

As they continue to talk about Leonard I space out. I get the same feeling I usually get when I'm about to have a vision. But I don't. This time all I get is a feeling. I really don't like Leonard. 

~☂︎~ 

So I figured it was about time you guys stopped following Five around. So why not some quality sister time?
-

S.J.