40: Day 6: Opposite Situation

Mulai dari awal

"Yeah... The last time we did this shit is already 3 months ago..." The weather is nice, its getting cold too since winter is getting near.

"The sunset is occuring nerd!" Katsuki said. The two took out their sun glasses and watch the sunset to go down. Katsuki lean on Izuku's shoulder while smiling. Izuku just let him as they savour the moment.

"So peaceful..." Izuku mutter.

They stay a bit before Izuku use the portal and went back to their head quarters. They saw Koro-sensei spinning around while taking pictures as well as eating some sweets. Those who made the food really go all out specially those in bakings.

The others just playfully "killing" Koro-sensei but he will only mock them using his green yellow stripes faces. They just let him taking more and more pictures.

"Guys! KEM (Katsuki) and Cryptid (Izuku) is here!" Kataoka announce who was helping her boyfriend in hosting the party.

A loud cheer was made by them as Izuku chuckle.

"We'll be back after changing!" Izuku said and push Katsuki back inside. They change clothes first and then had a double jump together in the pool. Another cheer was made by them.

"Kids! Don't jump at the pool!" Koro-sensei shouted.

"Don't be a boomer, Sensei!" Nakamura said and the girls nodded. Koro-sensei sulk in the corner and repeatedly said thar his students don't love him anymore.

"Was this normal?" Satou ask awkwardly.

"Yep... Just get used to it!" Okano reply. Kouda, Shoji, and Ojiro was also enjoying themselves. Specially Ojiro and Shoji who was too stress because of the heroes team.

"This is our night guys! Enjoy, eat foods, and relax! Because tomorrow, we will finish this game with a BANG!" Karma announce. They cheer while the sounds gets louder.

They dance, eat, and relax. Just enjoy the night of their pool party. None of them will get sick even if the winter is near since Karma manipulating the temperature of the water and the area. So even if they went out of the water after getting soak, they wouldn't still feel the cold wind.

At 8 pm, they had a volleyball games and have some barbeque. Muramatsu and Hara did a really great job in cooking their foods.

Thats how the Villain teams day proceed until 10 pm which is the time where Present Mic will announce the summary of the day. All of them is still satisfied to their performance.

--*--

Meanwhile, the heroes day is completely opposite of Villains, its already 11:30 am when Momo and Kendo went outside to go to Korotan Enterprises. The other members are on their way to do the other 6 task. Since 2 of the task will be in Korotan enterprises.

"Good morning, how may I help you?" The front desk bot ask.

"We are here to ask if, Hayami-sama is here, we would like to talk to her a bit," Kendo said to the front desk bot.

"Wait for a second..." The Front desk said and call someone. It took 30 minutes to finish before the secretary bot went to them.

"I'm sorry for the delay, Creati-san, Battle Fist-san, there is just a big incident upward that I need to fix. If you're asking about Hayami-sama, she was not here!" The secretary bot said. The two widen their eyes and look to each other then look to the secretary.

"What do you mean she wasn't here?" Momo ask angrily. They are just acting as someone inside, why did they leave their building.

"According to Hayami-sama, I qoute "I doesn't have any appointment with the two of you. So you should call for appointment first before bargaining inside my building. You heroes are not the only one who had task here. We have those too. It will be written to out performance our grade will reflect on how we do in the game. I'm in the middle of doing my own task so I don't have time to talk to you now!" Hayami's voice said. This made the two frustrated.