extended summary

Song of the summary is Blink 182 "Adam's song" which kind of links in to the prologue

Pandora White had always had a compulsion for lying even as a young child. They started of as little, harmless white lies, but as she grew, her lies became more elaborate. Despite being disappointed in Pandora, as her best friend, Viv chose to ignore it.

The problem with lies is that they have a habit of catching up with you and if you told as many as Pandora did, then the consequences would be nothing but severe.

Now Pandora is dead and Viv has been left with nothing but the question "why?" and a collection of sealed letters, written by Pandora before she died.

When she opens the letter addressed to her, Viv is shocked to discover that her best friend had already suspected her death was fast approaching and so composed the collection of letters to all the people she considers important in her life - those who she lied to.

In each letter, Pandora explains all of the lies she told and her reasons for them and she has instructed Viv to deliver them. When Viv discovers that the letters could quite possibly be clues as to who murdered her best friend, she can't stop herself from opening a few.

It's never been appropriate to open private mail and when Viv becomes a new target for whoever killed her best friend, it's a race against time to see if she can discover who the murderer is without becoming the next victim.

The one problem with the letters is how does Viv know if what Pandora wrote was actually true? Is it ever safe to believe a compulsive liar?

I have made a spotify playlist which has every song included from the chapters. Link is on my profile in my 'about me' - make sure u check it out !!!