Chapter 26

After my shower I get changed into:

I head downstairs to get breakfast. I notice that not everyone is awake yet. It's around 9.00AM and we went to sleep quite late anyway. Olivia is here with Blaze, Olivia is eating a green apple while Blaze has some rainbow cereal. I grab a green apple and sit on the counter, Olivia is leaning on the counter next to me and Blaze is sitting at the table in front of us. Xander is making coffee, and Ales and Damon are sitting at the other table than Blaze while doing some work sipping coffee. 

I turn to Xander and say "Would you make me some coffee to?" 

He turns to me and says "Sure, Olivia?" 

She turns to us and says "Hm?" 

He says "Coffee?" 

She nods. He turns back to making the coffee, he pours some cream into his and turns to us "Sugar or milk or cream or something in the coffee?" 

I shake my head and say "Just black." 

Oli says "Same." 

He looks a little suprised but pours each of us a mug of coffee. He leans on the counter on the other side of me. Me and Olivia have both finished out apples by now and tossed the (I have no idea what the thing in the middle is called) into bio waste. I slowly sip my coffee enjoying the nice morning.

Soon Apollo and Ace join us in the kitchen, I great them and go to put my now empty mug into the sink. I notice that Oli has also finished and offer to take hers too. She thanks me as I go and place them both in the sink, I feel two familiar large arms wrap around my waist. I lean back into his chest and say "Good morning." 

He kisses my cheek and says "Morning люблю (love)." 

I've really started to love his nickname for me, it brings out his accent that sounds so good. He goes and grabs a red apple and starts eating it. I say "Green apples are so much better." 

He looks at me like I'm crazy and says "Like hell, red apples beat green ones by miles." 

"Nuh uh, never! Green apples are best! Red apples are to sweet." 

He was about to say something as Apollo says "I swear they act like an old married couple." 

We both glare at him and he gulps, I'm quite sure his eyes flashed red for a second and my red ones flowed a little. I chuckle and turn to Olivia and ask "What is better? Green or Red apples?" 

She says "Green, even the dumbest person ever can understand that. Red is to sweet." 

I nod, Xander then looks at her and says "I was actually starting to like you and now you prefer green apples over red! Omfg. How could anybody like those sour things." 

I go to Olivia and say "The better people in this world understand this, the unimportant dwarfs are just plain stupid." 

Olivia seems a little hesitant but had a fuck it moment and nods to what I said. I smile at her and Xander says "Nope it's the other way around. You fu-"

Oli cut him off "I might not be comftarble here but you will not be cursing with Blaze here, I will cut your dick off, skin you alive, cut every finger and toe off, feed you dick to you and stick you into boiling chemicals so you die nice and slowly." 

We all stare at her in shock. She also seems a little suprised by what she said. I nod at her and smirk and say "No cussing with Blaze here, go it? And green apples win!" 

They both look at us with their mouths wide open and turn to Ales and Damon who are looking proud at me and Olivia for beating two 'strong men' who are actually complete children. Dimitri then says "Ales, Damon. What do you think?" 

I give them both my puppy dog eyes and they both simultaneously say "Green apples." 

I stick my Tung out at them both. They turn to Apollo and Ace who Apollo says "Red, all the way." 

I pout at him. Ace says "Green." 

We then each go onto one side of the kitchen, green apple on one side and red apple on the other. Blaze is just standing in the middle looking at us as if we came from mars but also giggling a little. Olivia kneels down in front of Blaze to match her hight and asks "Baby sis, green apple or red apple?"

Blaze puts her hand under her chin as if thinking and says "Gween!" 

I can help but shout "YEAH!" 

Everybody on the green team cheers as Blaze runs over to us. We all give her a high five, she seemed scared of my brothers but warmed up to them as we all agreed on this one thing. Green apples beat red apples. Just then Xavier and Rider walk in looking confused at how we are split. Xander says "Red or green apples?" 

They both look confused and ask "What?" 

"Just pick!" Damon says. 

I think this got a little bit serious but who cares. Xavier says "Red."

The red team cheer and he walks over to his team and Rider says "Green" 

He walks over to us as we all cheer. Blaze seems to have warms up to him most as she lets him pick her up. Oli seems a little worried but he reassures her that it's fine. We fought for a while longer until it was time for the oldest to go to work. It's Sunday and tomorrow mine and Oli's suspension is finished. Ales says "Green apples win, I'm oldest and all your guys's guardian. Now we have work, I know it's Sunday but you know. We will be back and this discussion is finished." 

He said in a no room for argument voice and him and Damon left to get to the office. GREEN APPLES! My whole team stick their tungs out at the opposite and we all decide to just chill in the gaming room for a little.