Chapter 21

I woke up to people talking. I heared a familiar voice say "What the hell are they doing?!" I recognised it as Damon.

Then another voice, Xavier "Shush you idiot. They are sleeping, I so ship and you will let it sail!"

I moved a little to hide my face that started burning into his chest, but made sure nobody noticed. Rider then said "I'm with Xavier on this."

I heared to grunts, I think Damon and Apollo. Their all here, no wait. I think Xander and Olivia are still sleeping in his room. Apollo says "Well I'm with Damon, it's our baby sis we're talking about."

Ace then says "And I'm with them, we are supposed to be the overprotective brothers who don't let her even be friends with boys, not ship her with our best mate. Although if she would choose anyone. I will tell you that I would prefer it be him than some stranger or worse, an enemy."

Ales agrees, but says that I'm far to young and still supposed to be in punishment now sleeping with my 'boyfriend'. After a while of them talking, so loudly I was worried they would wake Dimitri up. And they did as he said "Shut it! Before you wake her up." 

He brings me closer to his chest and kisses my head while holding me protectively. He then fully wakes up and I think he realised I was awake cause I can see his smirk from here. Even if my head is still in his chest. He chuckles and says "Care to look up from my, I know all to perfect body."

I roll my eyes and sit up, but still sort of half lean on him not fully awake. I look at the clock on my nightstand and it's around half past eight. Too early, if you ask me. I sometimes love to wake up early, other times I feel like a walking corpse. Today, I'm not in the mood to be awake. I then remember that Xander and Olivia could be cuddling and smile so much it creeps everybody in the room out. Then speed off to Xander's room to check on them. 

When I get there, I see the cutest thing EVER! I squeal and try to be as quite as possible and try to keep my emotions in check as I am almost jumping in the air. Xander's arms are wrapped around her waist and she is half on top of him with her head in the crook of his neck and her arms around his shoulders. Even while sleeping, he has a protective hold on her. Is that what me and Dimitri look like?

I quickly use my speed and run to my room and grab my phone. Ace, Ales, Apollo, Damon and Dimitri tried to say something but I was already in Xander's room. Xavier now also there. I brought out my phone and took a quick picture and put my phone back in my pocket. While Xavier being the dumbass he is forgot to take the flash off while taking a picture, making Xander's eyes snap open and look around alarmingly and Olivia to flinch, also causing Xander's arms wrap around her tighter. But still not tight enough to hurt her, more protect her from anything. 

I hit Xavier upside the head and say "Dumbass, you woke them up and they looked sooo cute." I pout at Xavier and when he goes to apologise I kick, and I mean literally kick him out of the room. I turn back to the couple and they are both blushing. Olivia then sits in his lap and hides her face in the crook of his neck. He smiles down at her and pouts a little and says "Aww, come on. I have nowhere to hide. Plus, you don't need to hide. You look cute when blushing. I mean you always look cute-" 

I left the room letting the two love birds be in love. It was quite funny seeing Xander ramble though. He is always so over confident and protective and 'strong'. Now he is nervous with a girl, actually an extraordinary girl next to him. I smile at my thoughts and head back to my room where the guys are now chilling and talking among themselves. I sit next to Dimitri on my bed, who is leaning on my headboard. I see Xavier who pouts at me and I stick my tounge out at him and say "It's your own foult." 

He rolls his eyes and Ales asks "What is his own fault?" 

I chuckle and explain what happened and glare a little at Xavier when I mention that he forgot to turn the flash off. Rider than shouts "So our ship is sailing?!" 

I nod and laugh a little, Xavier smiles and cheers. Apollo and Ace who are also into shipping them do a little happy dance, Damon smirks a little,  while Ales looks confused. I turn to him and say "Oh, I forgot to mention that we are all shipping Olivia with Xander." 

He nodded slowly. He seemed to like the idea and says "Finally someone who wont be a cringy  temporary girlfriend or an annoying one night stand who wants more." 

I nod in agreement. What shall we do today? I want to hang with my brothers, since I'm grounded. I guess we could have some fun.