Chapter 10 - Romeo and Juliet

After math, which was shit to be honest. The teacher didn't even teach us the right things and when I corrected him he would shout at me. Like, dude I'm just helping you out. So after that I headed to lunch with Olivia, we sat at our table in the back of the cafeteria. We had lunch, after we were done with lunch we walk outside. I say "You can grab a ride with us back to our house if you'd like? Since we're practicing for drama together." 

She shakes her head and says "No, I'll go home and leave my bag there and just grab the notes. I'll also help my step dad prepare his lunch, since he can't cook." 

She laughed slightly, then waved me off and we each said a quick 'see you soon' and she started walking off. I headed to Riders car, he was leaning on it with a few of his friends around the car. I came and gave him and innocent look, he turned to me and asked "What do you want?" 

I roll my eyes and say "Take me home. I have drama homework." 

He raised a brow and asks "What ya gotta do?" 

I sighed and said "I have to kiss a boy, from the drama class." 

He jumped and shouts "What?!" 

I laugh and say "Nah, don't worry. I just have to be Juliet. Dimitri's Romeo. Ohh, and guess who is Xander's Juliet." 

He looked confused and I say "Olivia!" 

His eyes lit up and he says "No way! This is so perfect." 

I nod and say "Exactly what I was thinking, there is a scene in here where they will have to kiss. I can't wait. Now take me home so I can work on our ship." 

He chuckles and tosses me his keys and says "I'm to tired to drive." 

I nod and sit behind the wheel while his friends are gaping at him letting someone drive his car. That they can barely touch without him chopping their heads of.  He just said a quick goodbye to them and gets into the car into the passenger seat. He says "If you destroy my car, I swear... Olivia will never be able to come to the house again." 

I sighed and say "But then you can't watch your little bro fall in love." 

I rolls his eyes, but keeps quiet knowing that I'm right. I smirk in victory and speed off. What is usually a twenty minute drive, I turned into a five minute drive. As I parked Rider jumped out the car and ran inside. I heared the bathroom door slamming shoot, I laugh and get out the car.

I lock the car and walk inside where some of my brothers are, just not the ones in school. Since they will be here in about fifteen minutes. As I walk in Damon and Alessio look at me each with a eyebrow raised. I shrug as we hear Rider throwing up in the bathroom. Oh come on! My driving isn't that bad. His car hasn't even got a scratch. Damon asks "What did my little sis do now?" 

I shrug and say "He let me drive. Not my foult he didn't like it, I just shortened the usual twenty minute drive." 

As I said that, the toilet flushed and out came Rider who said "Yeah, shortened it for like fifteen minutes. We came here in five minutes, fucking five!" 

I giggle as Damon and Alessio look shocked. Alessio looks like he is about to scold me be Damon gives me a fist bump and says "That's my sis!" 

Alessio stares at him and he says "Uh, I mean... That was very wrong, you could of hurt yourself?" 

He looks at Alessio for approval of his 'scolding', Ales just sighs and shakes his head. I say "Nope, also the car hasn't even got a scratch. I'm a professional drifter." 

Ales sighed and says "Just be careful." 

I smile and say "I always am." 

I head up to my room and change into something more comfy so I can play Juliet without dying. After I changed into: 

 After I changed into: 

I head downstairs. All of the twins are home already and the doorbell rings. I noticed Dimitri and Xander talking in the living room. I head to the door to see Olivia. She changed from her usual outfit and is wearing: 

 She changed from her usual outfit and is wearing: 

I brought her inside and Xander stared at her for a moment, she blushed lightly and waved at Dimitri and Xander

I brought her inside and Xander stared at her for a moment, she blushed lightly and waved at Dimitri and Xander. Xander says "Hey, come on we can practice in the hanging out area." 

She just nods and we all head to the hanging out room, since there is enough space and there is a thick rug on the floor since me and Olivia have to act dead for a part. We all sat in a circle, since we all get to act out the same part. I say "Xander and Olivia first. Me and Dimitri will fix if anything you do is wrong." 

They nod and Olivia stands up, says her dramatic line and falls down to the floor. But as she is fake falling she trips and Xander catches her. She turns a light red colour and says "Sorry, can we start again?" 

Xander smiled, wow that is rare. Like he only smiles for me, I finally have another reason for him to smile! He is one of my favourite brothers, I enjoy when he smiles. They then started again and Olivia said the last line again and slowly fell onto the floor.

Xander then did his part, blah blah blah, and now it is the part where they kiss. They just stared at each other. Come on, come on, come on! Both of their cheeks are a deep red and they both seem to nervous and not paying attention to their surroundings so I took my chance. Xander is leaning over her and there was just a little space between their faces, I pushed his head down and they had a quick peck on the lips making them go an even darker shade of red, which I wasn't sure was possible. 

I giggle and say "And the end of your guys turn." 

They both glare at me, I shrug and say "Your two are so cute together, I just couldn't help it." 

Xander sighs and says "Yours and Dimitris turn." 

Oh, I completly forgot. Well let's see how this goes.