Chapter 13 - Dinner

When we got to the dinner I relised why I have a bad feeling about this. Every single mafia is here, Xavier told me it's to plan out the mafia ball that is coming up and creating new alliances. There is a no weapon policy and there are guards who check. Lucky for me they thought I was 'The innocent mafia princess' who thinks this is just a business dinner. Jokes on them, I got all the weapons mentioned earlier (If you can't remember go to the previous chapter). This means the Spanish and American will be there, they will see me and most likely all hell will break loose. 

So we all walk in and all eyes are on us, more precisely me. Everybody is staring at me like I just came from mars telling them that cats and dogs could fly. But I prefer Neptune. Sadly I'm from Earth, but they don't know that....

Wait! They do, the American, Spanish and my brothers and Dimitri know. And I wanted to trick them into thinking that I was from another planet. Anyway, we all sit on the seats, nobody sits at the head of the table since it's agreed that all mafia's have the same worth and nobody stands above the rest. It's how things work, so there aren't massive wars. 

As we sit at out assigned seats, I look at the Spanish mafia. I see the Don, he is looking questionably at me. I'm wearing a mask so nobody recognises me and tries to get me while I'm out on every day things. My mask:

I sit next to my oldest brother and Dimitri

I sit next to my oldest brother and Dimitri. Since they are both Dons most other mafia people are giving me curious glances. I just keep a blank face and have a little staring contest with the Dons of the American and Spanish mafia, to which they both lost. I smirked and they just looked at me, I looked at Xander who was next to Ales who leaned over and whispered to me "You know them?" 

I shrug and whisper back "Something like that." 

I lean back in my seat. I look back at the two Dons and harden my glare, giving them the exact look I gave them every time I would see them back in my cell. Recognition floods through both of their eyes and they look at each other knowingly, then look at me very confused. I go into my phone and hack into theirs, which I should admit was easier than I thought. 

I go and make a group chat with them, cause who can be bothered with writing to each of them separately. I send 'Hello'

Both of their phones ding and they take it out of their pockets. Spanish smirks and types 'Hello nuestra pequeña arma secreta (our little secret weapon)." 

I frown at their nickname for me and they both smirk. I sigh and abruptly type 'Don't ever call me that!" 

They both let out a chuckle making most people look at them weirdly, but quickly turn away seeing the evil looks on their face's. My brothers look at me questionably, I shrug it of and look as the American starts typing. 'How'd you get out? We made sure you were strongly guarded little monster." 

I roll my eyes and write 'I'm not a fucking monster!" 

They both got this look in there eye, shit when I get mad... Let's say it's not to good. That's exactly what their doing. Calm down Lily, just don't go and kill everybody in this room. Not that hard right?

I take a deep breath ignoring everyone and whisper to Ales "I'm going to get some fresh air." 

He looks hesitant and has this look in his eyes that say "Promise to be careful." 

I nod and get up, heading to the second floor and the balcony. I go and sit on one of the benches that overlook a small part of the city. Soon I hear someone walking towards me...