Part 24: Hebijo Academy Raid: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Roy & Yagyū: She ain't gonna lose this fight! 

Roy: Jinx hahaha!! Now enough! Let's go!

Katsuragi: I get it. What team would we be if we didn't have faith in each other right? You all ready to get out there and kick some butt!?

Asuka: Yeah! You bet!

*In the dungeon*

Hibari: Um, excuse me, is it true you were once a student at Hanzō Academy?

Suzune/Rin: ...

Hibari: Why did you become an evil ninja? So you've been to Shinobi island before you went there for training right? And you're the one who wrote: Hang in there, Super ninja or burst. I may be wrong but I have feeling it was you.

Suzune/Rin: How did you know?

Hibari: It was just a hunch. An image of that writing popped into my head when we first met. So I figured it was you. 

Suzune/Rin: *Smiles* To think he was able to teach one of his students to tap into the second sight. Impressive, Kiriya sensei.

Hibari: I have no idea what you're talking about. He never taught me anything like that.

Suzune/Rin: Ninjutsu is a skill of the mind. If your intellect grows your skills develop. Strengthening those techniques intern, strengthens the mind. *Transforms*

Guards: We can't let Suzune escape- *Cut up*

Hibari: But what will happen if you lose!?

Suzune/Rin: You must be willing to risk you life for what is most important to you. That is what it means to be a Shinobi. *Vanishes* 

Hibari: What's most important...

*With Ikaruga* 

Reed: I'm Reed's shadow clone and I have come to-

Yomi: You lived in a mansion up on a hill.

Reed: Is that supposed or be important or-

Yomi: Those who were poor were forced to live in the shadows of you home. Forever looking down on us.

Reed: Lore. Nice. *Eats popcorn*

Yomi: Big business never did anything to help my family. My family had to give me the little food the could afford while the starved to death. *Slams her claymore into Ikaruga*

Ikaruga: A little help here!

Reed POV: What!? This again!? Another person who suffered just like all of those back in our world!

Yomi: You're family is the sole reason why my family fell apart! You may have not killed them with your own hands but your father's promise is what-

Reed: DON'T BLAME HER FOR THIS!

Yomi: What are you-

Ikaruga: Thanks for the-

Reed: Ikaruga! Stop that at once! No one is going to die here!

Ikaruga: What-

Reed: You two don't understand what you've been through and you never will if you keep on fighting! So stop this at once! (Mike, thanks for what you said.)

Yomi: SHUT UP! *Fires Her writsbow* 

Reed: That can't be- *Hit in the heart* (Shoot) *Explodes into smoke*

Yomi: No more distractions. Secret ninja art: Demolition! *Fires over 10 grenades* 

Ikaruga: *Unfazed*