Chapter 26: Knights & The Night

Start from the beginning

Kari took her gaze off of you to focus back on the road while the girls casually agreed with you without noticing the tone or way you spoke to them at that moment. Jane looked up at you and noticed the spaced out face you had but you didn't take notice of Jane looking at you. Too entranced from certain things going on in your mind to take notice of Jane. 'Maybe Mai would have loved this extravagant ball. Having all the men fawning over her beauty while Tea would be yelling at Joey from eating too much of the food that was for all the guests . . . Tristan and Duke probably would be arguing who was going to get the first dance with poor Serenity . . . Kaiba would be making business deals while Mokuba would watch his cool older brother in action to follow his footsteps one day . . . Yugi may have asked Tea to dance . . . I would have been dancing the night away with Yami . . . He probably doesn't know how to tie a tie and I would have made fun of him for that . . . I probably would have stepped on his shoes and he wouldn't complain, not once . . . Probably would have been so confusing on the type of music being played and I would have to explain . . . Yami and I would probably have a double date with Kari and her date Hiro . . . Kari and Mai would have teamed up to endlessly teased Yami and I . . . Cathy would be dancing with Jane even if she was a cat she would dance around the ballroom with her in her arms without a single care in the world . . . Yuma would try to crash our dances to still try to get that dumb autograph from Yugi . . . The night would have been magical with everyone truly together . . .' You were slowly rocking your head a little from this sudden wave of tiredness that was overcoming you. You leaned your head back a bit and slowly let your sudden tired eyes close and doze off.

»»--♡--««

You woke up in the same grand hall and were standing in the middle of the place. Wearing the same simple but beautiful gown from last time. The only difference this time is the two crystallized dragons were no longer there. They seemed to be awakened since there were crystallized on the floor from where they stood. The grand hall was empty. Not a sound or anyone in sight. "What the heck. Why am I here again? Wasn't I seeing this place when I was dying? Wait but I didn't die so was this a dream?" You were talking to yourself. Not really caring if you were being judged for it since no one was here to judge. Rays of red, blue, and green light came from three distinctive spots. Once the lights dimmed from those spots, 3 knights were in their place.

"It's you!" You recognized one of the 3 knights. One knight was the green knight you encountered before where you thought you were dying. He still had Yami's face but something about his presence was different from Yami. Then there were two other knights who came from their spots and went to stand by this Yami look-alike. One had the same armor style as the green knight but it was a deep royal blue color. That knight had the exact cold but determined face as Seto Kaiba. He was blonde but had the same piercing blue eyes as Kaiba. Then the odd one of the bunch whose armor was red and black, his helmet was not that of a dragon as the other two. His was a simple helmet with his armor's complementary colors. Had the face of Joey Wheeler but was a brunette and bright yellow eyes. "Okay this is starting to get creepy . . ." You muttered to yourself. Seeing how these knights distinctively have the face structures of the men you knew from traveling in the past was starting to creep you out. Especially since you still believed this was all a dream and your dream was just being weird again. Your dreams were always weird in the first place that led to crazy real life problems . . . Wait a second . . .

'Don't tell me . . . This is more than just a dream . . .' You were starting to have a bad feeling about this. The knights approached you and bowed down to you on one knee. You were startled by them bowing to you. It wasn't everyday that you had people kneel down to you.

"I am the Legendary Knight, he who is named - Timaeus." said the green knight.

"I am the Legendary Knight, Sir Critias." spoke the blue knight next who was the tallest out of the three of them.