30- "no, you can't leave me"

Heyyy hoessssss

how was your day hope i made it better fr

I'm not sorry y'all. Look at the title 😭

anyways i want to talk ab palatine.

If anyone supports Isr*el gtfo I don't want, you on my page reading my book mostly of you are Christian. (I'm Christian) you should not support them they ki!! us.

anyways thats all for now

vote and comment or I will eat your toes

BYEEEEEEEEE

I'm getting ready for the ball, Maya is helping me, "you look beautiful," she examined, I look down my body, the dress fits perfectly at my curves and my hips

I smile, "thank you." she nods her head, "are you going?" I ask walking to the mirror and fixing my hair, "no Ares said it is too dangerous for me to go." she huffs going to the couch and setting down.

I turn towards her, "why is he so protective over you?" I sound like I'm jealous but I'm not, I just want to know, "Damon and Ares are my cousins." she tells me, my eye got big, "oh, I did not know that." I did not see in the files that she was their cousin. "No one knows, my parents gave me up and gave me to them for more money," she glanced down with a tiny frown on her face.

A frown took over my face, "I don't know how someone could give up somebody like you." I walk over at her, she looks up at me with a grin, "thanks." I give her a warm smile and kiss her head.

"Ares is going to be knock over at how beautiful you are." Maya says fixing my hair, my hair is curled with half of it up and the other down, there is two strings of hair down in my face.

For makeup I have a black smoky eye with dark red lipstick, I have highlights on my cheeks and nose. I have red heels on also.

"Ok you got to go", she grabs my purse and gives it to me, "don't kill anyone," she says as I walk out, I snicker.

I see Alaska come out of her room the same time as me, I see her in her dark red dress, she has her hair down in a simple curl, "your beautiful," she whispers to me, "you are too." I say back, she smiles, and we head to the stairs, I see Ares and Damon in a black suit.

We make it to the stairs, and everybody stops talking and looks up at us, I held on to my purse with one hand and the other I held on to the railing, I hear some people say stuff under their breath like, 'their beautiful' and muttering other things.

We walk downstairs and I see Ares and Damon turn to us, Ares eyes widen as he whispers something under his breath, everyone was still looking at us as we make it down the stairs, "your beautiful Bella." Ares said to me as he grabs my hands, I smile, "thanks," I feel my cheeks turn hot. We link our arms as we make it outside.