COFFEE WITH ME? - CH - 10

Start from the beginning

They both were lost in each other's eyes

They both were lost in each other's eyes . It felt like the time has stopped .
Just then an olderly couple passed them .

The man said , "look honey , ah young love , it feels like our childhood right ? "

The woman smiled , "yes yes sweetheart , god bless them both " and went away

Suddenly their trance broken. Both of their cheeks were pink , they looked away at other directions . Piu started counting the tiles on the floor while Taehyung started counting the lights .

After a while they gathered themselves again and the waitress came with their orders .

"Thank you" , they both said together .

Taehyung took a long sip of his coffee and finally said , "eh , umm , you're looking pretty today"

Piu blushed at his compliment , "thank you , I look like shit tho , I didn't even change from my uniform"

"It's ok , you still look pretty to me" , Taehyung said genuinely

Her cheeks became more pink and he smiled at that

(Get a grip Piu! He's just complimenting you , he likes someone else . He might think you a literal sister as you call him oppa for past years . Ahh , why is this happening to me. Why I like him so much , should I tell him ?????
NOOOO! It'll be too sudden , he'll freak out . Not like this . It's your first da- umm , outing ) - Piu thought

"You look nice too Oppa , you always look very handsome"

This time Taehyung flushed . He smiled at her .

(What should I do , she's literally sitting in front me being all cute and I don't think it'll be appropriate to say my feelings to her, why does she always calls me oppa , she should stop )

"Oppa", Piu said again

"Yes , Piu ah "

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes , anything"

"Whom do you like? I know you said you'll tell me when the time is right but it's been 4 years , don't you think you should tell me now or atleast her?"

And that was the one thing Taehyung wanted to avoid .

"Umm , yes , you're right, it's been long and I will tell her after some weeks or months , she lives here in Seoul, I'll probably don't hold back anymore , thank you "

Her smile fell , but she brushed it off and said , "oh , she lives here , okay tell her , good luck , I hope you get happiness"

"I'm scared Piu , what if she doesn't feel the same way ?"

"She will , any girl will love you , you're funny , genuine , talented , caring and not to mention you look very handsome" , Piu tried to cheer him hiding her own a heartache .