Jean was reasonably tall, measuring nearly 1,8 meters, her skin was very white, and her light brown hair curled, clashing with her dark eyes. Though commonly black, her eyes turned to a bright yellow depending on the natural luminosity. She changed and walked out of the bedroom into a hallway opened by an Atrium between all the floors of the Manor, called the Lesser Atrium of the East Wing. She skirted the Atrium and entered the Side Corridor of the fourth floor of the East Wing of the Asturian Manor that ended in another atrium, slightly larger than the first, called by visitors to the Asturian Manor the East Wing Major Atrium. Jean walked through it from the left, entering the main corridor that connected to the stairs of the Ballroom of the Manor.

There were nearly 120 meters of corridors from Jean's bedroom to the staircase, all richly decorated with oil paintings and tapestries, as well as some strange objects in glass cases or aquariums. Just like in Jean's room, the images through the corridors brought out the island's stunning nature and voluminous plants with leaves of an unparalleled green. The main and side corridor walls were covered with wood, as was the parquet floor, while the corridors that surrounded the atriums had stone walls and floors, as the balustrade railing.

Jean quickly descended the steps through the main staircase, reaching the first floor, right in the center of the Ballroom, which was a sterile and useless place in the Manor without a party or gathering. As was called the hall: the Staircase Room, served as not only a Ballroom, but it was also responsible for connecting the first floor, which had a double-height, to the ground floor and the other three upper floors of the Manor. Facing the beautiful wooden staircase, on the left is the door connected to the Manor's West Wing. The West Wing housed the Library, Living Room, Meeting Room, and the Royal Office of Asturias. At the back, just below the staircase, was the access to the Greenhouse and to a smaller staircase that led to the ground floor of the Manor, which housed the Kitchen, as well as a room with a huge indoor pool, with a dry sauna and a steam sauna, as well as a large warehouse, laundry and a garage filled with 80 cars and motorcycles, some of them were Official Vehicle from Asturias, others belong to constant visitors, and few of them were the private cars of the King.

On the right side of the main staircase, a massive painting of a blonde woman that hid an elevator that led to the island's underground was hanging. The right side of the Ballroom led to the East Wing of the Manor, connecting to the Games Room, Dining Room, and Music Room. The ground floor and first floor of the Manor were designed for social living rooms where the King received important guests, and the directives that would guide the realm were discussed, while the upper floors were occupied exclusively by bedrooms and some private rooms.

Despite its central location, over the years, the Ballroom, or Staircases Hall, became just a vast space, which did not affect the house's residents. Even so, anyone entering the Manor for the first time could be amazed by the size and wealth of that Ballroom, filled with mezzanines. Still, to the manor's few residents, that room represented only a long space between the Living Room in the West Wing and the Dining Room in the East Wing.

Jean went down the stairs to another floor through a small door above the staircase, heading into the kitchen. As soon as she entered the kitchen, Jean found a small, chubby woman with curly gray hair. Jean smiled at Nair in front of the stove, preparing one of her many goodies. The old lady magically commanded five pots at once.

"Good morning, my beautiful!" exclaims the old lady cheerfully. She wiped her hands on the apron shaped by her plump body, smiling at Jean as wooden spoons continued to stir the contents of the pots autonomously. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning, Nair. It wasn't one of my best nights," she said, trying to be nice after the almost sleepless night.

"Oh my dear, have the wolves been bothering you again? I luckily didn't hear anything at the back of the Manor."