♡ Chapter 15 ♡ - Final

Getting call from his friends Taki and Kyungmin Sunoo rushed to the University. There were lots of students gathered around the poor unconscious boy. Kyungmin and Taki were trying to make conscious him and waiting till Sunoo come. Sunoo moved everyone aside and picked Jungwon in bridal style. He seated him beside him and started driving to hospital fast. He was holding Jungwon's hand tight not letting go. He started to cry seeing him like that.

"Jungwon.. Jungwon please wait... we'll get there soon okay..." He said to him.

Arriving at hospital they took Jungwon immediately inside. Sunoo was waiting outside the room. "I'm sorry Jungwon... I It's all my fault. I should have been there with you. If I was there this won't have" He murmured.

____Time Skips____

Jungwon slowly opening his eyes. He hissed a little bit from a sudden pain from his head. His vision got clear and he saw Yuri sitting near his bed. She helped him slowly sit on bed.

"Jungwon how are you feeling? Better?" She asked holding his hand. Jungwon reminded what happened he was burning with anger. He looked annoyed.

"Get away from me. Why are you still faking like this huh?" He asked as he removed Yuri's hand from hold. Yuri was dumbfounded. He didn't what was Jungwon saying.

"What did you mean Jungwon?" She asked.

"Don't act like innocent. I know you're not! Are you happy now huh? So you got your dream boyfriend right? Are you happy for stealing the person I love most? I know you f*cking knew I love him. I loved him so much. I know you just became friends with me just because you wanted to get close to him." Jungwon stared to shout at her letting off his anger.

"Jungwon I---" Yuri got stopped by the door unlocking.

"Yuri, I want to talk to Jungwon. Can you give us some alone time?" Sunoo asked and Yuri left the room.

Sunoo quickly hugged Jungwon making him calm down. Jungwon was finally feeling the warmth he missed so much.

"Hyung..... I got something to tell you.." Jungwon sighed breaking the hug.

"Hyung I- I- Love You. I know you're already in love with someone. I can't f*cking hold back my feelings anymore. It's okay now that at least I feel relived after confessing to you. I hope you'll be happy with her. I'm happy so happy for you finding the person you been searching for a long time who was Yuri. I'm sorry for thinking about you in a way like that"

As Jungwon confessed Sunoo kissed him on the lips. Jungwon kissed back but he stopped in a second. "Hyung.. Wha--" Sunoo shushed him and hugged him again.

"Jungwon.... Did you thought I love Yuri? I never loved her. I never loved in a way like this ever someone in my whole life. I only loved you Wonie.... I thought you'd realize it.... The person I've been searching was you Jungwon!" Sunoo said while holding Jungwon's hands who seems dumbfounded.

"Do you remember this necklace? The boy who gave it to you?" Snoo asked as he took out the necklace he took from Jungwon's room that day. "Oh God I thought I lost this" Jungwon said, taking the necklace from Sunoo.

"The boy who gave it to you were me. Jungwon.... Didn't you realize it? The moment I saw your cute smile I doubted it was you and from this I got sured it was you. The person I've been searching for... You were the person I loved and I'll keep loving" Sunoo put the Necklace on Jungwon and said.

"Hyung.... I can't believe this. You searched for me all this time? You still remember that little boy you met when you were small" Jungwon asked looking at Sunoo's eyes while tears started to fall down.

"Of course Wonie.... How can I forgot someone like you?" Sunoo wiped off Jungwon's tears and said.

"Then then we were you? You were with Yuri right? You forgot me? What are the rumors about you two dating?"

"Those are just rumors Wonie. Lemme tell what happened. I was on my way to Uni but I got a call from our house maid and she told me that my mom suddenly got sick and she was sent to hospital so I rushed back to Hospital. That's when I met Yuri who was also going to Hospital for her check up. I gave a lift. That's what just happened nothing more"

"I'm really sorry Hyung... I doubted you. I shouldn't have listened to those b*tches. So um.... Do you love me? Do you really love me?"

"Of course Wonie. I love you. I love you so damn much" Sunoo cupped Jungwon's face and said. Jungwon came closer to him and gave a soft peck on Sunoo's lips. Sunoo then kissed him. They shared a warm passionate kiss feeling each other's warmth. They parted away in few minutes to catch breath. Jungwon gave soft pecks on Sunoo's cheeks and nose.

"I love you Hyung..."

"I love you too Jungwon...."

So they cleared out the misunderstanding and Jungwon apologized to Yuri. Yuri forgave him and they were on good terms again. Sunoo and Jungwon came out as a couple and Yuri was so happy for them. Sunoo's mom was so happy about them too. Thta Cho Hee and Woobin got expelled for what did they did. No one ever dared to talk sh*t about Jungwon because of his protective Boyfriend Sunoo. Jungwon was happy for Sunoo being his boyfriend and him being his first crush and lover too...

THE END....♡

(I have edited a bit chapter 14 check it out those who read this while I haven't completed the story)

[A/N - Finally my second FF is completed. I'm so happy. Tbh I'm not a great writer and I'm a lazy. This story wasn't good at all but thank you so much everyone for supporting me. It means a lot. ILYSM ❤ This SunWon ship is so cuteee 🥰❤ - @__sunshine_girl__ 🌻💛 ]

🎉 You've finished reading ♡ 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 | 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗪𝗼𝗻 ♡ (ꜱᴜɴᴏᴏ × ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏɴ) 🎉