♡ Chapter 4 ♡

"Yeah of course you can. Can I call you Wonie? You look so cute Jungwon" He then cupped my face. His hands were so warm and his touch made me feel weird feelings. My cheeks started to heat up.

"Are you okay? Your face look red" he also checked my temperature from his hands.

"You're temperature is normal though"

"You know what Hyung. Let's just forget it. It wasn't anything. I'm okay" I then tried to look like nothing happened.

"Can I have your number Wonie if you don't mind. I just wanna be more close with you" Hea asked and I told him it's totally fine. We then exchanged our numbers.

____ Time Skip _____

At home

Sunshine Hyung 🌻

Good Night Wonie :) Sleep Well

Good Night Wonie :)
Sleep Well

JunWonie

Good Night Hyung ^•^

Sunoo instantly smiled after seeing the pic. ❤ "Why he's so cute like this" Sunoo thought.

"Who's that lucky girl that made my boy smile like this?" Sunoo' mother teased him.

"It's not a girl mom!"

"Well, then Who's that lucky boy who made you happy like this?" His mother asked again.

"Today I met a cute boy mommy. He's a first year student in our college. He's so sweet.

"So when will I meet this boyfriend of your?"

"Ya! Mom he's not my boyfriend. We only met today and he's like a little brother to me"

"Ok ok whatever but always remember my sunshine I always love you and it's okay you to choose a boy or a girl as your lover. I will always support you" Sunoo hot so happy by hearing this. He ran and hugged his mother.

"I know you does mom. I love you. I'm very happy to have a mom like you"

Actually Sunoo never ever dated any girl or a boy. He didn't really cared about having a lover. He wasn't even sure about his Sexuality whether he likes boy or girl or maybe both.

At Jungwon's House

It was already passed midnight. Jungwon came back from his work. He was so tired so he took a hot shower and changed himself in to comfy clothes. After seeing how much his room was messy he cleaned it little bit and went to bed straight away. All of a sudden he can't sleep properly again. Two times he got waken up by the same scary dream he's been dreaming before. He woke up and drank a glass of water to clam down.

"Why? Why? Why am I am I having this dream again?" After a while without knowing he was sleeping but he didn't got much time to have a good sleep.

He woke up in the morning. He was so late and he freaked out. After he done with his daily routine. He ran to his college.
Most of the time he was spacing out because of the dream he saw. He didn't get to see his Sunoo Hyung nor he didn't searched for him.

Thanks for reading and vote if you can. Thank you so much for your support and I love you guys ❤