♡ Chapter 7 ♡

??? POV

"Son! Wake Up! Oh wait you're already woke up and even finished dressing up. Wait, Did I saw the time right?" Sunoo's mom checked the clock again with curiosity why is the boy who never waking up early is now standing all dressed up.

"Mommmm. Why why can't I be early at least one day? You're talking like I have never ever wake up early" Sunoo pouted.

"No you haven't. So what made you be early today all of a sudden? I'm pretty sure it's not even your birthday or something"

"I'm picking up someone so I can't be late. Also I don't want him to think that I'm a lazy ass which actually I am"

"Oh my gosh ok so who's this Boyfriend? When will I get to meet him huh"

"Aish stop it mom. He's not my boyfriend. I told you once. He's just a really really good friend of mine" Sunoo stated.

"Or a really really good Boyfriend huh?" His mother asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ok ok whatever I'm going" Sunoo said and rushed outside of the house before his mom get to say anything.

_____ Time Skip ____

While Jungwon was locking his house door Sunoo came and stopped his car in front of the house.

"Oh Good Morning Hyung! Woah you're just on time! Good thing I got ready earlier than usual because I'm usually sleeps a lot"

"Morning Wonnie. Wait are you for real? Cuz me too. Getting out from the bed in the morning is the hardest thing for me" Sunoo laughed.

"Same goes for me" Jungwon chuckled.
He then opened the door and get inside the car.

"Your car looks awesome. I love it" Jungwon sated while exploring the car.

"Oh thanks. I chose it"

The car ride was kind a silent. They chatted little bit about how their daily life and stuff. After like a 30 minutes of a ride they arrived at the University. They both went together after parking the car.
A group of girls one of them which named "Cho Hee" came and pushed Jungwon aside and grabbed Sunoo's arm.

"Ya! WTF What's up with you?" Jungwon asked sending a death glare to Choo Hee.

"What's up with you? Whoever you're step stay away from Sunoo. He's mine! You sh*t" Cho Hee acted like the b*tch she is.

Jungwon went blank for a second.

"Cho Hee, please leave me alone! And don't talk about My Jungwon like that! Actually you're the piece of sh*t here!" Sunoo who was so pissed from her behavior said and removed her grip from his arm roughly. He then hold Jungwon's hand and quickly went away not minding her.

"So the rumours are getting true I see. Well, Kim Sunoo you'll be only mine. Only mine! You'll wait and see what will be comming for you sh*t " Cho Hee said in a devil way.

Chapter 7 is up guys. Thanks for reading. Sorry for my laziness. I'm so thankful for you guys who's still reading this ❤