♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Jungwon POV

Class dismissed. Then I went to cafeteria to get my lunch because I didn't even got enough time to finish up my breakfast. After I got my food I headed to an empty table to sit and eat but someone bumped in to me and he also spilled his juice on my shirt. Shit it's all over my shirt.

"Ya! Are you blind? Didn't you saw me comming."The boy who bumped in to me said angrily.

I already knew who was it I turned back and saw the boy who bumped it to me was that mf Kim Tan.
Kim Tan is actually a very handsome guy in our college who's older than me. He got lots of fan girls. He's a enemie of me who always bully me. It started when I was so new to this college. When I saw him for the first time I had a crush on him. Yeah I'm gay. There were sometimes I got confessions from girls but I never ever felt attracted to girls. I thought he was a good guy and I confessed my feelings to him. He then said he'll be my boyfriend only if I say I love him and I'm gay in front all the students. So I agreed and did it but that mf Kim Tan fooled me. He then laughed at made jokes about he with his friends. Most of colleges who saw me laughed at me.

"I'm not gay like you little shit. Are you f*king crazy to think that I'm gay like you too" I still remember his words.

"I know you did this on purpose Tan no need to act. So are you happy now for ruining my Shirt?"

"Awww.... poor little Jungwon got angry" He mocked at me.

"Asshole" I mummered but he heard it. Shit!

"WHAT did you say?" He got angry and caught be from my collar and clenched his fist to hit me. I closed my eyes in fear.

"Hey what are you doing? Leave him alone!" A voice of a male heard.

I opened my eyes and saw a boy who's kind a older than me and tall with a blonde hair. He was good looking. Like damn why is he so handsome huh? He's probably a senior but I never ever seen him here. I thought.

"Who are you to stick your nose in to my business" Tan said to the boy.

"Me? Don't you know me?" The boy smirked and crossed his arms.

"Dude don't you know him really? He's that rich and talented 3rd year senior. We better don't make any trouble with him or her fan girls will get on us and as the rumours say even though he look so calm in outside but when he's mad he's like a monster. He's a good fighter" Tan's friend whispered to Tan.

"Sorry. We were just having fun you know. Well, we gonna go now" Tan said and ran back with his friends. Wait did he really got scared? What a loser.

To be continued.....

Thanks for reading and vote if you can ♥️
Your support means a lot to me ♥️ Also thanks for 100+ reads